bsanchezb

Reaction score
FC Wolfsburg
2 season (January)
I need: DC, DL, MC, FC
budget: 14 400 000 euro

Last edited:
14m euro isnt much to go on for four positions!
maxi pereira lb
kadlec fc, no doubt about that
madjid bougherra dc
maor buzaglo cm

You don't need any of those. Marcel Schafer is a quality wingback, Kjaer and barzaglia/arne friedrich are quality centrebacks, Cicero/Josue are quality centre midfielders, and Dzeko is the best complete forward in the game, while Grafite is a quality target man.

I'd agree with that, but he's in his second season, may not have those players anymore? otherwise I'd be wondering why he'd asked for four positions anyway :L

Grafite is a target man? Dzeko as Target man support and Grafite as Poacher with Dejagah and Ziani on the wings. Win win win.

Grafite is a target man? Dzeko as Target man support and Grafite as Poacher with Dejagah and Ziani on the wings. Win win win.

Grafite as target man and Dzeko as complete forward dominated every team I faced in my first season with Wolfsburg. 30+ goals for both, and Diego went nuts on the assists.

for DC and MC you should be able to get Federico Fazio and Javi Garcia. Both transfer listed and cheap. Fazio aint as good as in previous games but dominates aerially and for 500k cant complain. Javi Garcia can get for just over 1mil and is a good DMC

but they both might have gone elsewhere by now :eek:

Last edited: