Noergaard11

Reaction score
Hi mates,

Im currently in my second season with Wolverhampton, and got the promotion! I played three games in the season.

Leeds 0-1 Wolverhampton
Swansea 2-1 Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton 3-1 West Ham

But it feels like that my team needs a bit of improvement. I know that it is alright results when I just got promoted, but the West Ham match was close as ****! They could have won as well! But here is my team:

2w5jexy.png

Nyland is very weird. Sometimes he is the best, other times the worst. Any keepers who are more stabil which doesn't cost the world?

Strandberg was supposed to be my top buy first season - he turned out the worst... So I loaned him out. Good that he was cheap!

Lucas Romero - for some odd reason I can't seem to get him to play? I have him as well in my PSV save with the same tactics and all, but he is a lot worse here? And just another thing i've wondered about - how can I train him not to get a yellow card every other game? He annoys the **** out of me!

Ødegaard hasn't been doing well for me for some odd reason - anything to do with his age, maybe?
So i bought Carrol and Coquelin to rotation. Both was up for sale for fairly cheap. Carrol 2.1M Pounds, Coquelin 300k pounds. Coqelin was loaned out to me all last season as was doing great. So should I just swap Ødegaard with Carrol and loan him out?

Transfer window:

I had 16.5 M to spend.

IN:

Lacazette - 4.5 M (how is that possible? He is great!)
Mayke - 3.5 M (great player - have him with PSV as well with a 17M pounds value)
Insue - 7 M (great talent)
Balanta - 7 M (we all now him)
Boyé - 3 M(amazing)
Ponce - 300k (amazing backup for Boyé)
Coquelin - 300k (amazing backup)
Carrol - 2.1 M (he was actually bought for the first team)
Ajer - 300k (im not sure - does that sound right?)

OUT:
Dicko - 10 M
McDonald - 3 M
Michael (I think) Jacobs - 2.5 M
and a few more i can't remember

But where do I need to strenghten my team so I can get a respectable position in the PL?

Best regards,

Wolves managaer (for now)

Last edited:
I am in exactly the same position as you with Wolves 2nd season. Difference is i'm a massive wolves fan. Maybe its your tactics as you made some great signings. A lot of the time tho domestic signings work out well. I signed Charlie Adam and he's been a monster so mybe look towards that. Here's my tactics, make sure your full backs take your corners as they all go short and good luck Zippyshare.com - 451 PAV 2015_FBD150BF-2F25-4BAE-ADF1-EECA4963B4E3.fmf

And Play Danny Baath.... Btw, You using the lfc update?

Hi mate,
Why would I make my fullbakcs take my corners? Mayke is very good, but Emanuelsen isn't?

Why would I ever play Bath? Insua and Balanta are much better and with a bigger potentiel. Bath and Strandberg plays my cup matches and when injuries. No, i dont use the LFC Update - what is it?

You have built a pretty good team there.
The first thing I noticed though is you play Lacazette on the wing. I would move him up top with Boye. They could form a lethal partnership. I would then move Lingard onto the wing.

Yea, i could do that next season, but wouldnt it be stupid to do now? I mean, they will play worse for a while untill they get used to it

i signed carlos fierro for derby,hes class,scores his fair share and gets tonnes of assists.

Yea, but I dont like that way to play. I dont wanna buy all the great wonderkids we aldready knows about before the game starts. Im trying to keep my team english...

Just sold Boyé (4 M), Ponce (5 M) and soon Balanta. I know that it's a bit stupid, but it makes the game a lot more fun