Wolverhampton win premier league in first season, no transfer, med pred 17th

dudasarda

Reaction score
After trying to develop more than 50 types of tactics, I finally managed to create one that led me to great victories. this tactic has a solid defense and uses counterattacks through direct passes, catching the opponent's defense unprepared. I won everything with Avai fc, the club of my city that contests the second division of the Brazilian championship. I just finished my save in the premier league where I took Wolverhampton to the title without any transfer. I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

sorry my english

Formation

View attachment 40525

league

View attachment 40524

games

View attachment 40523
View attachment 40522

no transfer

View attachment 40521
View attachment 40520

vs chelsea
View attachment 40519

vs manchester united
View attachment 40518

vs manchester city
View attachment 40517

team training balanced and def. positiong

no oi´s

Seems good, I remember Your tactics from previous FM,s was very solid. I will test this one ;)

Looks a like amazing tactic but Man City 8 lost games in season is incredible too,you have a lucky to win division,In my every save City and United didnt lose more than 3 games,but with wolves its incredible results,I am wondering how will be when everybody try to defend against you!I will test it with better team and will see the results,cheers!!

Incredible results and a great season, excited to see what this tactic is capable of, one thing I've noticed though is away games vs stronger teams (liverpool,chelsea,etc) and not only, you tend to usually lose/draw, maybe there should be some tweaking on away games?

made some quick tests and not very impresed... specialy 1 striker and 2 wingers in this year ME is the worst combination :/ 5 defenders still not made very strong in defence as well...

Looks a like amazing tactic but Man City 8 lost games in season is incredible too,you have a lucky to win division,In my every save City and United didnt lose more than 3 games,but with wolves its incredible results,I am wondering how will be when everybody try to defend against you!I will test it with better team and will see the results,cheers!!

good test, enjoy!!!!

Incredible results and a great season, excited to see what this tactic is capable of, one thing I've noticed though is away games vs stronger teams (liverpool,chelsea,etc) and not only, you tend to usually lose/draw, maybe there should be some tweaking on away games?

the quality difference between the teams is huge, it is always difficult to draw or win games, but the great help of this tactic is to defend with 9 players and attack with 7 players, in the attack the wingers open space for the fullbacks to attack as if they were midfielders, this style of play helps very defensively small and midsize teams, mc´s with good marking and pass complete the system of plays

Loving this tactic with Wrexham promoted to league 1 using different tactics on here scored most goals but conceded alot of goals with these tactics.
But with this one so far so good here are my results View attachment 40340View attachment 40339 will keep you updated Great tactic even with a small club

made some quick tests and not very impresed... specialy 1 striker and 2 wingers in this year ME is the worst combination :/ 5 defenders still not made very strong in defence as well...

my friend, that kind of comment, does not help at all, you did not show any defects, nor some kind of evolution, just criticized, you did only a few tests, I did in more than 50 different types of tactics in their different types of adjustments , and I mean she's not perfect. more help a lot, and is evolving, is being perfected, and challenge in that site, any other tactic that has size effect with small and medium times like this, I'm still evolving it and accepting suggestions, this tactic helps a lot who plays with small teams , the others are all the same, all the same, and another was a long time without posting, because I just want to help, and not be better or compete with someone, just help, good night

Last edited:
Loving this tactic with Wrexham promoted to league 1 using different tactics on here scored most goals but conceded alot of goals with these tactics.
But with this one so far so good here are my results View attachment 1175280View attachment 1175281 will keep you updated Great tactic even with a small club
enjoy my friend, This tactic was made for small and medium times, it is still in evolution, I just posted because it gives excellent results !!!

Question for you dudasarda when a player gets sent off say defender who do you take off or say midfielder/striker sent off and do you change anything regarding the set up team instructions ? I had a defender sent off in my last game but went 4 at the back and did not change anything and won the match 1-0

Question for you dudasarda when a player gets sent off say defender who do you take off or say midfielder/striker sent off and do you change anything regarding the set up team instructions ? I had a defender sent off in my last game but went 4 at the back and did not change anything and won the match 1-0

I always take off a winger, but I believe that in some game situations, a defender may be withdrawn, especially in matches where his team is favorite to win

I always take off a winger, but I believe that in some game situations, a defender may be withdrawn, especially in matches where his team is favorite to win

What about pre match briefing do you skip it or leave to assistant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk