Wolves Deny Hoddle Sack Claims

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
The Wolves board have this morning dismissed claims they are ready to sack manager Glenn Hoddle as 'complete nonsense'. They have said they are 100% happy with the former England managers contributions to the club, and are not actively seeking a replacement to take the helm next season.
In other words, Hoddle will be clearing out his desk in about 2 weeks time. Wether he deserves the sack or not is obviously open to debate, but following the recent dismal displays against Sheff Wed and Plymouth, I doubt ther will be many backing him.
His failure to bring in players in a season and a half in charge will also count against him, though wether this was his choice not to spend or the boards reluctance to give him funds in the first place is unclear.
So the Molineux pantomime continues, with Wolves destined for another season of Championship underperforming. And please know that Im not one of those fans who believe Wolves SHOULD be in the Premier, because Im not. We dont deserve a play-off place because yet again we arent good enough, and unless we see some stability and backing for whichever manager is here for the long run, we'll be in the championship for another 13 years. We have not progressed since Graham Turner was sacked, and Graham Taylor was deprived of his chance to finish what he had started building.

Dave Jones got you promoted!

I liked him at Wolves,Should maybe give Hoddle more time.

Dave Jones did a great job and was then sold out by the board. I think we should have kept him personally. 18 months on look where Cradiff sit in the table. Exactly the same points as Wolves, so we're no better off!! I was actually referring to the board when I said nothings changed and I totally appreciate Jonesy getting us up. Good point Kris.

i really do not have a clue why we got glenn hoddle in the first place. sure he may have international expierence, but its a fat lot of use when you are in a scrappy league like the championship. Also he tries complicated formations when it would be better to play a simple 4-4-2. he thinks we have a team of ronaldihno's. I also cant believe why he signed frankowski for 1.4million he was supposed to be the answer to all our problems according to hoddle.He has played about 8 games and has scored none.

My prediction is that hoddle will be sacked in the summer.