Wolves Fixture Pileup

Madrid19

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug, but due to the fact that i got to both the finals of the europa league and the carling cup, and also got to the semi-finals of the FA cup, my fixtures towards the end of the season became a joke. I was having to change my players every game and it cost me finishing top 4.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had this problem?

Wow, that is quite extreme! You know the solution don't you - don't win everything ;)

I think from the Everton game, i played 15 games in a month. I had to play youth team players so my first team were fit for the europa league final, which i won on penalties.

Good God!! Wenger or Fergie would go bananas with that fixture list in real life

I've played 3 games a week repeatedly but nothing this crazy. On my Reims game I had the complete opposite, 3 weeks without a single match. Was an international break but I had only two players away.

I have the same problem in my city game...I'm having to play games every 3 days, for weeks on end, especially mad around xmas, with club world cup and all the other re-arranged fixturespiling up round then...and ir's even more of a problem as I don't have enought home grown players in my team, so my allowed squad for the league is only 20, and currenly going through an injury crisis, I'm having to play the same players every game...players are starting games with only 90% condition, it's driving me crazy...feel your pain mate...

We'll I have now come across the same thing going strong in all competitions, but still having three or four days between games until I had to play two league games on consecutive days and then Real Madrid three days later. Thank god the league matches we're against bottom half clubs.