Reaction score
I'm still in my first season with Wolves but I DESPERATELY need a good and consistent striker. I have kept Kevin Doyle, Sigroarson and signed Apostos Vellios on loan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
josiah

if one of those 3 aiint scoring in that league i would take a look at your tactics they deffo good enough to win u promotion

Hi.

I sold Doyle and signed Billy Mckay. He scores like crazy on my save =)

Martyn waghorn from Leicester was firing them in for my wolves side up top on his own playing as a false nine

I mean no offence but I agree with the first comment. Have a look at your tactics, analysis previous games. See where you strikers seems to be dropping off. Wolves have a comfortable Championship side. I can say this with confidence due to having a old save with Wolves, two straight promotions back into premiership!
Sako should be dominating League 1 for you?

If you still have Leigh Griffiths, use him. Was my main striker in both seasons.

Haha thx :)
Im pretty much fine now cuz im going into me second season. Btw im following WorkTheSpaces's Wolves tactics. I made big mistakes trying to sign Alex Nimely for the future :p But anyways thx mates. Let u guys know if I need more help

You need help? Are you using the latest LFC file. I'll tell you who to sell and who to buy. Get you to the prem in 2 years.

Seriously you need a new striker? You have Doyle, the siggy and Cassidy.

On my save I'm turning Cassidy into the next Steve bull, already scored twenty plus goals and I have only just hit November. You need at least two more central midfielders and cover for the wings and you will be sound.

Always leave it late in the transfer window and pick up a few bargains.