Wolves - Quest to return to the premier league and beyond

867stevo

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Wolves were in the Premier League for 3 seasons got relegated in 2012, then relegated again from the Championship in 2013. Currently in League One now, I will be aiming to bring them back to the Premier League and hopefully into Europe.

I started this game about a week ago and I'm up to the end of January in 2015, but I will post screenshots of everything up until now and then be continuing to post every couple of days or so. Enjoy :)

View attachment 459090

Straight back into League One as expected and required of me. Preston put me under real pressure for the title, mainly due to my form going into the end of the season.

View attachment 459089

The defeat to Stoke aside, off to a flyer which is what I had hoped for.

View attachment 459088

The form continues with just 2 defeats in 3 months. Still firmly at the top of the league at this point. Also very happy beating Arsenal comfortably in their own back yard.

View attachment 459085

View attachment 459087

View attachment 459084

Just 2 wins from the last 11 games made it very nervy as Preston closed in. Thankfully I won the last game, as they won their's and would have won the league.

Now I will post my current league position in the Championship, current tactics and transfers this season.

View attachment 459068

Didn't expect this at all at this stage of the season. Told the board I would finish mid-table.

View attachment 459067 View attachment 459066

I played a simple 4-3-2-1 in League One, but wanted to change it up a bit for the Championship.

View attachment 459065 View attachment 459064

Disappointed that I slumped to a defeat to Wigan after knocking Swansea out, but the league form makes up for it.

I should be able to finish the season by tonight and will hopefully be posting me being promoted to the Premier League :p

View attachment 458842

What a season. Back to the Premier League at the first time of asking.

View attachment 458841

These were the rest of the results for the season. The 3-0 win against Middlesbrough near the end secured 2nd place, so I could relax for the last 2 games.

View attachment 458840

Didn't realise I was expected to finish as low as 19th, a great season.

View attachment 458839 View attachment 458838

Here is Federico Moretti, "one of the signings of the season".

View attachment 458837

Good news, I can scout anywhere in the world, something I wanted when I first started the game.

Will now be posting monthly updates of the premier league season! I just hope I avoid relegation this season.

Wow that's actually a big budget you got there. Let's hope that they're not going into that much debt(again) after spending them. :)

Petrucci and Lalkovic are absolute tanks.. signed them in my Aberdeen season (although i haven't got that far into updating it to show the people) Petrucci in Enganche is absolutely amazing! I recommend getting Tom Cairney, If he reaches full potential in time he could be a fantastic advanced playmaker