carlhurmson

Reaction score
Hi, all FM lovers!

Just posting on here to see if you can help me at all?

Its the start of my second season with wolves and I have just played my first game of the season against Bolton and won 2-1. However I feel I need to strengthen my team.

So far I have brought in Dos Santos from Tottenham and Jay Spearing from Liverpool both cheap players who were rotting away in the reserve side. I have also sold Micheal Kightly and Dave Edwards as these came to free up some wage budget.

I Just feel I'm lacking at the back and that striker which will get me 15 to 20 a season. Would be greatful if you could help me find a cheap wing back and striker who is good enough to be in a team finishing top 10 of the Premier League.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Cheapest ways would be to loan Gibbs from Arsenal(DL) or Walker from tottenham(DR),for strikers its Sturridge from chelsea or Welbeck from Man.U.

Do you still have Griffiths? He can help your striker situation.

Buy Antoinne Griezmann or Chris Brunt, if you want a midfielder, buy Tom Cleverley(I don´t know if he is interested to play for wolves, because he is in ManUtd, but if he rejects, try a lend for him) and for your defense, try Leonel Galeano and tomas Kalas(just the same problem Cleverley has. Try a lend if he isn't interested)

I did pretty well with Wolves but I accidentally saved over it with a different game but I'll tell you what I can remember.

In my second season I signed Romario & Gabriel Silva for full backs. I also signed Quintero and Jelavic as strikers.