barce

Reaction score
Hei, i'm in need of some help. I'm currently managing Wolves and need some new players before the start of the second season. First season I finnish 4th. and I won the Carling Cup. My team is:

--------------Hennessey----------
Stearman--Johnson--Toloi--Elokobi
-----------Milijas----Karl Henry----
Knightly---Wellington Nem---Jarvis
----------------Doyle-------------

Subs: Butland, Zubar, Dodo, Prestia, O'Hara, Etzaz Hussain, Paredes, Ocampos, Marcel Risse, Hammill, Fletcher and Sanogo

So what i'm thinking is that I need a new right back, left back, central midfielder and a new striker. My team is very young and I need som quality players since i'm competing in the Champions League. I play with a poacher so thats the type of striker I need. As for the midfield I need both a BWM and a DLP. Wich players di you guys think I schuld replace and wich player should I get?? Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
RB : Sime Vrsaljko, he's young but becomes an amazing RB if you play him often. He's better than Rafael & Smalling for my United team.
LB : Dodo? Or have a look at Ryan Bertrand
BWM : Joe Allen, Diame or Frimpong
DLP : See if you can pick up Michael Carrick on the cheap, he's experienced, good tutor for youngsters & becomes a good coach.
STR : Carlos Fierro, again he's young but phenomenal. Alternatively, you could just play Sanogo.

Search for transfer/loan listed players & free agents. Sell Henry & Doyle.

Vrsaljko has gone to Newcastle unfortunately, Diame to PSG, had Frimpong first season on loan didn't really impress. Have allready tried Fierro, but he couldn't get work permit:/ But I will take a look at Joe Allen, Bertrand and Carrick.
Thanks

Any other ideas?

How much money have you got?

There's a Spanish wonderkid called Paco Alcacer, he plays for Valencia and is another talented poacher. Release clause of £8.7M I believe. Danny Welbeck would also be great if you could get him.

I've got 30mil. I'll take a look at Alcacer. Anyone who can recomend any central midfielders both BWM and DLP?