Wolves sign Hammill from Barnsley

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wolves sign Barnsley winger Adam Hammill for an undisclosed fee on a three-and-a-half year contract.

More...

think he would be a good signing maybe jarvis on the way out ?

think he would be a good signing maybe jarvis on the way out ?
No chance Matt Jarvis wont be going nowhere!! good choice of wingers for Mick now. Aswell as Kites return coming soon.

good signing, he should cope in the Prem,

although i think if Wolves do take the plunge, then Hammill will be the replacement for Jarvis, they will have no chance of holding on to him.

Id much prefer us to be taking gambles on players with a hungry attitude at a lower level than washed up has bins!!

Shane Long would be ideal!

That's reasurring! (sigh of relief) very very good signing for wolves brilliant player

He will have to improve as a team player to make it in the Prem, it won't be as easy as he made it seem back in the Championship

Isn't this the guy that Ian Holloway was talking about getting on the cheap in a press conference?

I signed this lad for leicester in my game. pretty good tbh.

Good player in real life, scored a nice goal vs Pompey when we played them away.

Good young talent and I reckon he'll do well in the PL.

Good player in real life, scored a nice goal vs Pompey when we played them away.

Good young talent and I reckon he'll do well in the PL.

He was very quiet when Forest played. Didn't see much except an injury tbh.

When he played my local team in pre season he went behind the goal to fetch the ball and told him him that he's ****, guess he's proved me wrong :L

He was very quiet when Forest played. Didn't see much except an injury tbh.
Yeah he can be quite inconsistent, kind of player that'll drift in and out of games, but it works well for him because he drifts out and people stop taking notice, then he gets back in full gear and does something special. Question is whether he can do that in the Prem..