Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs ur uncle

Reaction score
hi

ive just started a new game as Wolves. i would usually be my local team (Boston United) but they got demoted again! :(

does any1 know if there are any good tactics for this team?

i usually play, 3-1-3-1-2.

tempo as slow, mentality as attacking and passing short.

it usually works but different leagues use different tactics

any help would be grateful
thanx

go on my birmingham tactics help and try downloading fr5om the link on there it works really well for me as long as u still have slyvan ebanks blake and another quik striker?

hi

ive just started a new game as Wolves. i would usually be my local team (Boston United) but they got demoted again! :(

does any1 know if there are any good tactics for this team?

i usually play, 3-1-3-1-2.

tempo as slow, mentality as attacking and passing short.

it usually works but different leagues use different tactics

any help would be grateful
thanx

Has that tactic worked in the championship?

Did you get promoted?

Where did you finish in championship?oO)

what i normaly do with wolves is play a 4-4-2 and have the mentality on normal but change the 2 wingers on attacking and much creative freedom.

what i normaly do with wolves is play a 4-4-2 and have the mentality on normal but change the 2 wingers on attacking and much creative freedom.

Yer i got that formation. I'll do the mentality normal now and the creative freedom

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

In the first month did you just suddenly get about 20 players from reserves or youth or something?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

What is your best line-up?

hennessey

stearman
felipe baloy (£1.8mill) cant remember the team
bobo balde (celtic-16k)
insua (loan-liverpool)

kightly
gravesen (free)
appiah (free)
driver (hearts)

Ebanks-blake
iwlelumo/keogh/vokes