• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 3K

Who will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great Result imo.

Tough game, and credit to Wolves for dominating the second half.

Chamakh was really good, and took his chances really well, looks to continue the great form. I still wonder how we managed to get a player of his ability on a free transfer!

Djourou impressed for once, and Fabianski made up for his Newcastle error with a string of great saves..!

Very pleased.

Come on you Gunners!

Huge win for us.
To come of the back of the loss and then battle for the 3 points like that is massive. Fabianski showing why he is still a very good keeper, if he can get rid of those big errors, he could really become a leading keeper. Chamakh was very good as well, deserved his two goals. And pretty funny how he scored after 30 seconds and then scored with 30 seconds to go.

Great Result imo.

Tough game, and credit to Wolves for dominating the second half.

Chamakh was really good, and took his chances really well, looks to continue the great form. I still wonder how we managed to get a player of his ability on a free transfer!

Djourou impressed for once, and Fabianski made up for his Newcastle error with a string of great saves..!

Very pleased.

Come on you Gunners!

Djourou didn't impress for me. Got nutmegged and got his positioning all wrong. Almost cost us a goal (or two.)

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Goos old arsenal, we're proud to sat that name, while we sing this song, we'll win the game!!

Thought he was quite solid tbf, won a few headers.

Maybe it's because of the low expectations I have of him :P

Thought he was quite solid tbf, won a few headers.

Maybe it's because of the low expectations I have of him :P

Haha - fair play. Tbh though, not difficult to win headers when your his size and have Squillaci as your partner.

Djourou didn't have his best game, but it wasn't a bad game by a long shot I thought. He and Squallaci seem to perform pretty well together.

Back