Wolves v Liverpool

take a bow Meireles take a bow son unbelievable tekkers? :) !

In the words of Andy Gray.....

"Ohhhhh yaahhhhh beauuuuuuuuuuuttyyyyyyyyyy"

Very happy with how we've been playing so far. Meireles in particular has impressed and Kelly's keeping up his form too. Torres and Poulsen have impressed, nice to see Poulsen settling in at last! Still think Johnson shouldn't be on as left-back, but things are positive!

OH what a nice game to watch, idk if it's just me, but Wolves are looking a little dodgy at the back....and Liverpool...lol

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Come on Torres!!!

Only seen second half. A good game. Wolves are good, but quallity is on L'pool side, and result reflect it. Congratz to Kenny.

Really good to see Liverpool playing like that again, I hope they can climb up the table with King Kenny now, Raul Meireles was fantastic today and some of the passing was fantastic. Also that new Wolves lad looked quite good, his crossing was a lot more dangerous than Hunt's and Jarvis's

To say meireles deserved MOTM today would be an understatement

absolutely outstanding son!

Well done Liverpool glad to see you back winning :)

We were outclassed today, Meireles' goal was just unbelivable jeff and tekkers rolled into one. I thought Hammill looked really dangerous at the end :)

Fulham - Home
Stoke - Home
Chelsea - Away
Wigan - Home

i can honestly see 9 if not 10 points outta that :)

Hammill's service when coming on was brilliant and when they had hammill and jarvis on wings looked very dangerous... something liverpool need.. an out an out winger

about as good a game as meireles has had, still unsure about his lack of aggression/bravery in the tackle though