Wolves v Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between Wolves and Man City in the Premier League.

More...

I reckon 1-0 Wolves. Although I hope City beat them for Pompey's sake.

Yep. City don't turn up against the smaller teams this season, even at home. E.g Burnley 3-3, Hull 2-2.

fair enough, we need to win these games, the likes of villa and the spuds are succesful because they win these games, we get a **** load of draws and then we beat chelsea????

It's mainly because City get themselves all pumped up for the big games, e.g Arsenal, Chelsea, and very unlucky at United. Then get tired, get injured, get suspensions, e.g Adebayor suspended for about 4 games wasn't it? Then the smaller teams so to speak take advantage.

yeah i was so angry at adebayor for that, yes i dont like van persie but that wasnt necessary at all, we missed him in the game vs the rags

Yeah.

But then if he hadn't of played, would Bellamy of? He scored you 2 goals, and they were both class.

yeah the one in the 90th was amazing, ill never forget barrys tap in, made brown look like an ****

Well played wolves ...^^) good times two clean sheets in a row

Man City played great football the night i thot, some nice passing and keeping the ball, i think mancini will do a great job:(

thought wolves were unlucky but city did play some good football:)

I think some people are forgetting City won their first 3 games this seaso . Let's not spew all the bullshit out bout Mancini being the one JUST yet.

Also Ben Foster's positioning was awful for Bellamy's 2nd goal against United and Ferdinands dreadful pass gave the ball to him. Hardly spectacular.

City play great stuff but I can't stand the way the club is run and some of the players eg Adebayor bring down the club in my estimations also. Tevez finally coming good though.

the thing is city played good football with hughes as manager. we all know why mancini was given the job and that was to shape up the defence, and as you say 2 cleansheets out of 2 games isen't a bad way to start ay.

Back