Wolves v Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K
Wolves were all over City from the start and they couldn't get the ball forward that well due to Tevez dropping so deep but once Tevez scored the goal (lucky, harsh on Wolves) it was rather easy sailing from there, even during the first 15 of the second half.

ok stop talking ****, we were playing counter attacking football so we let them come at us, i agree that we got nervous, we have injuries and a height problem, im not saying your all wrong but they werent ALL OVER us mate, no one got onto zabaletas crosses, i thought garridos free kick was excellent, and tevez second goal was fantastic, and i dont care if people cant stand how its run, i personally dont like the way mohammaed al fayed went to you in league 2 and pumped a **** load of money into you, hes the only reason you are where you are now, not saying WERE different but you cant complain deano

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm before you say I'm talking **** really examine what I said you imbecile.

I never once said Tevezs second goal wasn't excellent or that Garrido's goal wasn't good. I was merely stating that Wolves were on top and until you scored the first goal you didn't look confident. I never once criticized those aspects so get your head out of your **** and actually read what I say you dozy ***********.

Yes Fayed pumped us with the money and got us to the Prem but you surely cannot compare . Your team has spent more in 1 season and a half then we could even dream about having over 10 ****** seasons. Do not even try to compare us to you in that sense.

When I say "run" I'm not even talking about money, perfect example is the sacking of Hughes, absolutely pathetic in the manner it was done. You even said yourself the sacking was bad mate, if you actually had half a coherent brain you would have taken the time to read what I said.

you really are uptight mate, ive seen all this attitude before, and it doesnt impress me or flatter me that you can use a few big words, we didnt look unconfident its called counter attacking,

To be fair joe, Criticized and Coherent were as big as the words got so i don't think he was trying to be smart.:P

I didn't see the game, gutted tevez got 2.:S

when a new manager comes to club they usually play well for the first few games

we should judge maninci after the first 5 games or so

nice to see tevez playing well,he is one of my favourite players

To be fair joe, Criticized and Coherent were as big as the words got so i don't think he was trying to be smart.:P

I didn't see the game, gutted tevez got 2.:S
ha ha, they were both amazing goals too, well the second one was, hes got 9 in 8 now and is starting to look very impressive, what i found trying to be smart were his insults, the sort of ones my grandad uses at andy gray

after seeing match of the day it looked like city's 1st goal took it out of wolves. but up untill the 1st goal wolves looked amazingly sharp and dangerous.

i wouldnt say dangerous to be fair to city, mancini got the tactics spot on, a worse premier league team will come at you as they dont want to give you space, we sat back let them wear themselves out, and we smashed them on the counter, tevez was class apart from heading, we lack height without santa and adebayor, de jong was class as usual, wolves best player was karl henry he was very good, and cristophe berra could have died tonight, he landed on his neck, lucky he was only unconscious for a few seconds

I wasn't trying to be smart mate. Just making a point as you had no basis behind your reaction to what I said.

Also Wolves were on top until City scored and it was a lucky goal. Sorry Joe but that IS what happened, City were not playing well until they scored and it took the wind out of Wolves. After that fair play you lot played well.

Last edited:
Man City won. Wolves lost. Chelsea will win the league.
Everyone stfu, i've cleared it up.

Joe, I'm sorry but your talking rubbish.

Wolves were all over City until Tevez scored a flukey goal. They counter attacked once when they were under pressure and they got a lucky goal and itdud Wolves in and then it was easy sailing from then on for you. Everything Deano said is right, and how you can even try and bring Fulham in it is beyond me. Just because Fulham had money didn't mean they would definitely go up each season, they had to work for it, unlike your awfully run club that was already in the EPL and were stable enough without billions.

Fulham worked hard for everything they've got now, and to critisise Fulham is highly hypocritical of you.

Deano wasn't trying to be smart, he made valid points unlike you.

Wolves were unlucky and if they had gotten an early goal, it would of been a different result.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Man City won. Wolves lost. Chelsea will win the league.
Everyone stfu, i've cleared it up.
Looking at Chelsea's performance today, United or Arsenal are more likely to win the league atm.

Last edited:
Back