Wolves v Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 3K
Controversial.. Should of been 3-3

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

well it certainly has been entertaining for Deano's memory.

christ what a great day of football, and what a match. 3-3

sorry to say this but this is perhaps the best game ive seen this season! goal shld never have been dissallowed either

Wooo! What we deserve, I've been crossing my fingers for that goal :D

Terrific game. Few talking points on top.

What a great game. Breathtaking stuff.

3-3. Wolves deserved to win. They had goal wrongly disallowed.. And Spurs should have been down to 10 men.

After watching replay again, it looked clear red..

Would've been a shame to get someone sent off though. Apart from that decision, the ref had a great game imo

Expected a loss, with a good result being a draw. I didn't expect there to be so many goals, though.

Good to see Defoe finally netting a couple of league goals. Hopefully that'll get his confidence bouncing.

Shame we've lost ground, with City scraping a fortunate win, but Wolves are a huge bogey team for us over the past few seasons, so can't really complain at an away point.

Wolves were robbed :(This isn't a very bad result for Spurs. Most top teams have lost there. But still 2 points dropped for them.

That's the football I want to see! Teams going all out for the win, not one defensive change was made, both teams wanted it, Wolves to push themselves away from the bottom 3, and Spurs to keep the race lively for 4th place.

This years Premier League is the best I've ever seen, how tight it is at the bottom, and the teams at the top slipping up!

That's the football I want to see! Teams going all out for the win, not one defensive change was made, both teams wanted it, Wolves to push themselves away from the bottom 3, and Spurs to keep the race lively for 4th place.

This years Premier League is the best I've ever seen, how tight it is at the bottom, and the teams at the top slipping up!

That's why I didn't pick Wolves to go down. Got a lot of fire in their belly and determination. Can't wait for MOTD

Back