city4lyf

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just starting a new game with wolves, going to play a simple 4-4-2 formation but was wondering if anyone on here had any experience playing with them or teams in league 1 and had any recommendations? Who are the best players to sign? Who are the best coaches for the lower leagues etc?

I have 500k to spend but only 3k available on wages, obviously those can be changed but I am looking for loans with the potential of future fees if possible

Thanks in advance

In my first season as Wolves I signed Ouaddou on a free and got Rochina in on loan, the team as a whole should breeze the league so its best to save money for the next season.

As a wolves fan I can't play as any other team a part from wolves :)

honestly you really don't need to sign anyone as the team we start with can easily win the league, the only two positions that may need reinforcements is MC and a ML.

You can leave it late in the transfer window when more players become available or buy ASAP for team cohesion, the two players I bought was Ross Jenkins and Danny Redmond, both are back ups to the first team.

Yeah just played a few games with them and already sigurdsson has scored 8 (6 in one game against an unfortunate newport county) got rid of a cb, lb and brought in fitz hall as cover on a free and hoping to get miyachi sp? on a long term loan as cover for left and right midfield, looks like it should be easy enough to walk the league in the first season

Also signed vicente in september as cover as 2 cm's were injured on a contract until the end of the season and abdi ibrahim is coming in january ready for the first season in the championship

ive done one season with wolves.
If you get rid of doyle, do not replace him with becchio as i did... from january in 12 appearances he got a grand total of 0 goals, and 4 assists, (3 coming in his debut)
i brought in cathcart, dean and boyata... got rid of elokobi, johnson, stearman. then in jan got rid of doyle and hennessy (never played him much, prefered ikeme)
My trouble is a right and left back... highest rated player was jenkinson with 6.7 who i terminated his loan because he wasnt worth the wages.... anyone know any good full backs for the second season? ward could do a job in the championship, but looking for a young reliable guy. (matthew briggs from fulham was a nightmare in his first season also)
And also a striker, as leigh griffiths, cassidy and siguroarson were all hit and miss going on goal droughts for in excess of 10games -_-
Any help appreciated

I've had two consecutive promotions as Wolves and back in the Premier League. I got an extra 12M to spend in like November so I signed a lot of young players that well develop in to decent Premier League players in the future. For example Mason Bennett (500k) Mark O'hara (500k) etc etc... In the first season I sold Johnson, Stearman and Elokobi mainly because most of them want to leave in the first season. Doyle and O'hara on on stupid wage as well for that league so try get rid of them.

Fullbacks and poacher-type strikers are bugged on this game pal, until its updated you're better off using attacking wing-backs or 3 centre backs, and stick a good target man up front.

I spent ?17 million in my first season as Wolves manager and sold just over ?10. These were my ins and outs
View attachment 458022View attachment 458021
I won the league quite comfortably with N'Gamukol finishing the season as top scorer with 29 goals. Bruno got 16 goals and 8 assists and Hamad got 12 goals and 11 assists. The centre-back Ilori got 9 goals.

Now in the Championship I bought Jack Hunt from Palace and Dan Gosling from Newcastle

Milosevic and Hamad were bargains... Loads of Premier League clubs now after them. I also got Ilori and Bigirimana back on loan and added John Guidetti as a back up striker on loan from Man City. I got Jesse Lingard on a free during the summer but he hasn't been that good. Middlesbrough's Jordan Jones went to Man Utd for ?3million on my game but I've loaned him as well for a season and he seems to be a good attacking midfielder

I can't believe you sold Sigurdarson and Sako for so cheap, I ended up selling Sig for ?7.5mil a couple seasons later. Batth was definitely worth holding onto as well.

Yeah i got 10 million to spend for january aswell but didnt spend a dime of it.
noone will buy o'hara off me -_- been offering him for free to other clubs since january (now in preseason second year) and noone will take him at all, and to make things worse his wages increased by 25% as we got promoted so is on 44k a week. its ridiculous.
Thats like nearly 2.5million a year just on him, dont think my finances can handle something like that for longer than 1/2seasons... so need to get into the prem pronto

Edit: my maths were way out, its 2.5 not 3million