BlueCow

Reaction score
What is a realistic place to finish with this Wolves side, and how can I improve it? :)

Hennessey
Zubar
Johnson
Berra
Ridgewell
Henry
Gueidioura
Milijas
Jarvis
Belhanda
Doyle

Yeah should be a good finish, hoping to win Carling Cup or something as well :)

Cheers mate, never heard of the list of team guides before ahaa :L

You should just look to stay up in your 1st season. And improve on that in the 2nd. Try and look for some good bargain signings. These players helped me do well with Newcastle.

Pavel Niakhaichyk-BATE- 1.4m
Christian Benitez-Santos Laguna-2m
Vincent Enyeama-H.Tel-Aviv-350k
Peter Masilela-M.Haifa-200k
Vaclav Kadlec-Sparta Prague-1m

Haha just if you look at the General Discussion forum where you posted this thread, it's right above this one, you see it?

Ye :)

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Cheers Kadlec is quality

You should just look to stay up in your 1st season. And improve on that in the 2nd. Try and look for some good bargain signings. These players helped me do well with Newcastle.

Pavel Niakhaichyk-BATE- 1.4m
Christian Benitez-Santos Laguna-2m
Vincent Enyeama-H.Tel-Aviv-350k
Peter Masilela-M.Haifa-200k
Vaclav Kadlec-Sparta Prague-1m

Good list but you may struggle with benitez for 2m great striker but you need to get him to place his shots. Got him with blackpool and usually scores 20+ a season but cost me about 4m. Another player like benitez at his club is Darwin Quintero you can get him for around 1m his 22 and still got some developing to do.

just started a game with wolves and thats my transfers!View attachment 187010
you see i payed for Neymar 30 mil but it is 10 upfront,15 in 48 months and 5 for other clauses!
If you need some Tactical help,i play 3-3-4!Yes,thats right!It is the best formation for wolves!

ahaa! Neymar to wolves :L, In some ways I don't like doing that cos I find it unrealistic paying the majority of the fee over 48 months, and really? leaves you a bit light at the back surely? I play an attacking 4-3-3 at the moment

you see i payed for Neymar 30 mil but it is 10 upfront,15 in 48 months and 5 for other clauses!
If you need some Tactical help,i play 3-3-4!Yes,thats right!It is the best formation for wolves!

Won't that Neymar transfer totally f*ck up your finances long term?

what I was thinking :/, also how are you affording his wages, he usually asks for around £98,000 a week, and wolves can't pay even half of that?

Last edited:
No because i have profit 2-3 mil every month.
BlueCow,he asked me 3,5 mil per year and i offered him 2,8.He said no but the i "bribed" his agent and increased Agent's fee and he said yes.
Wolves have a very good and healthy bank Balance.
My Finances will be fine!

My mate had Ganso, Neymar, lamela, Branescu, Suazo and others on his Wolves save lol =\

Good list but you may struggle with benitez for 2m great striker but you need to get him to place his shots. Got him with blackpool and usually scores 20+ a season but cost me about 4m. Another player like benitez at his club is Darwin Quintero you can get him for around 1m his 22 and still got some developing to do.

You can get benitez easily for 2million at the start of the game, and play him as poacher garenteed 20 goals and then all the big clubs come sniffing I sold him for 17 million to Man Utd in Jan 2nd season, not a bad 15 million profit

You can get benitez easily for 2million at the start of the game, and play him as poacher garenteed 20 goals and then all the big clubs come sniffing I sold him for 17 million to Man Utd in Jan 2nd season, not a bad 15 million profit
Benitez can not be biught for 2 mil!
You need at least 4 mil tou buy him.Also there is another problem with him.He sometimes find himself hard to settle!Especially at teams like Wolves,Norwich,QPR.Thats because he is used to Mexican style of fottball which has NOTHING to do with english!

Where's that skin from?