• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K

Joss

Reaction score
Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428

Had to share this. Video is in the link.. I just saw this on the BBC News website for USA and Canada.

Article/Explanation:

10 August 2010
Some people take their food seriously - but no one more than one customer at a fast-food outlet in Toledo, Ohio.

Melodi Dushane was so frustrated that she couldn't order chicken nuggets - because the restaurant was serving breakfast - that she attacked the member of staff.

On the surveillance video, which has just been released by police, Dushane, 25, appears to get out of her car and hit the drive-through employee in the mouth.

Seconds later she smashes the window before driving off.

She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.

Last edited:
lmao
Brilliant
Seriously don't mess with Americans chicken nuggets

Just the kind of chicken loving spirit Colonel Sanders looks for at KFC. Get on the phone Colonel and make her your sencond in command!

Feel sorry for the employee. Since you're not allowed to attack back and have to take the beating.

Nuggetz are srs **** yo!

To be honest, I am suprised this isn't about Joe, we know how much he loves fast food.

Quality video, although I hope that women rots in ****.

Quality video, although I hope that women rots in ****.

Just a little harsh? I love that she was so annoyed that the restaurant wasn't serving nuggets at breakfast - i know it's America but still..

You would never see a member of my family acting li...IS THAT MY MUM?!?!??!

Is that your cat? Does it eat chicken nuggets.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Am I the only normal person here who eats Chicken Nuggets for breakfast?oO)

Last edited:
Is that your cat? Does it eat chicken nuggets.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Am I the only normal person here who eats Chicken Nuggets for breakfast?oO)

I sincerely hope so.

Love the first line of the article.
"Some people take their food seriously."
lol.....they sure do.

She looks like a propa looking pikey. Supprised her name was not something like Shaniqua

Back