Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K
She looks like a propa looking pikey. Supprised her name was not something like Shaniqua

The equivalent i expect, or like Cletus' wife from Simpsons - Sharlene.
Melodi is a country name right?
Talking of Melodi and America, but completely off topic, has anyone seen Whatever Works with Larry David?

What a tramp, seriously she must have been out of her head why would you want something from McDonalds.
What did she break the window with? You have got to love the person in the next car just pulling up causally looking for their nuggets.

What a tramp, seriously she must have been out of her head why would you want something from McDonalds.
What did she break the window with? You have got to love the person in the next car just pulling up causally looking for their nuggets.

I was wondering that too, maybe she had a handy brick in the back seat.

There's absolutely no reason for that whatsoever. Makes me mad when customers verbally and physically abuse staff in retail/food..etc. grrrr.

Somebody should get her down to Tesco, full bag of nuggets 50p. At those prices she can have them every day for breakfast

lol joe.

Found another one...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-10946168
Rebecca Flint seems just like a normal 14-year-old, but after 13m YouTube hits for her dancing she has found fame in the most unlikely of places - Japan.

Her alter ego - Beckii Cruel - was receving thousands of new subscribers every day and was offered a management deal that took her 6,000 miles away.

Since then she has released a record, appeared a number of times on television and is even the face of a chewing gum brand.

lol joe.

Found another one...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-10946168
Rebecca Flint seems just like a normal 14-year-old, but after 13m YouTube hits for her dancing she has found fame in the most unlikely of places - Japan.

Her alter ego - Beckii Cruel - was receving thousands of new subscribers every day and was offered a management deal that took her 6,000 miles away.

Since then she has released a record, appeared a number of times on television and is even the face of a chewing gum brand.

She looks like a one-trick pony.

A hot one though...

The woman from the original article is what we call FIFO's where I'm from.

******* idiot from Ohio.

Back