Women Footballers

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 14K
Njaah, not that fit IMO. Not that keen on the face.

This thread is disgusting. I for one respect women footballers for their talent and their sport. This sort of tongues-out drooling is just despicable, and you're hindering the progress of women's football. ​lololololololol

This thread is disgusting. I for one respect women footballers for their talent and their sport. This sort of tongues-out drooling is just despicable, and you're hindering the progress of women's football. l
what is so disgusting about it? we love football and love women so put them together and what do you get? :) perfection! since the Wc women's football has been put on the map and that's fantastic, it was good soccer to watch :) as well as "good" to watch too :)

don't stress GC :) there is no slandering or objectivity going on here, just appreciation of good looking women who play football ;)

women are/were obsessed with DB and Michael Owen, Ronaldo, De Rossi, Buffon etc, they objectifiy them substantially more :)

what is so disgusting about it? we love football and love women so put them together and what do you get? :) perfection! since the Wc women's football has been put on the map and that's fantastic, it was good soccer to watch :) as well as "good" to watch too :)

don't stress GC :) there is no slandering or objectivity going on here, just appreciation of good looking women who play football ;)

women are/were obsessed with DB and Michael Owen, Ronaldo, De Rossi, Buffon etc, they objectifiy them substantially more :)

I think you need to read the white text Raikan. ;)

Back