stuart1874

Reaction score
No. I considered trying to make a few but it would probably take too long.

On this database, will there be women regens in the future?

Does the league run along side the other leagues, so for example you could be manger of the ladies team them take over the men's team?
Shame about the facepacks it would add some realism to it, but yeah I understand it would take ages, you should do it on fm13.

no all the regens have mens names. I'm not sure if I can change it to make regens have female names.

Does the league run along side the other leagues, so for example you could be manger of the ladies team them take over the men's team?
Shame about the facepacks it would add some realism to it, but yeah I understand it would take ages, you should do it on fm13.

yeah, I have taken over a countries nation rules so they will play alongside mens teams if they qualify for europe.

I've added a photo album on my facebook page to show what facepacks would look like. it does look quite good.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.447424911962389.93474.200943826610500&type=1

can you transfer a female player to a male team? for example, can I buy hope solo to wolverhampton wanderers? (that's the only female player I know of)

can you transfer a female player to a male team? for example, can I buy hope solo to wolverhampton wanderers? (that's the only female player I know of)

Yes, mens teams can buy the female players. but I've made it so the Ladies teams can't buy male players.

Here's the download link for my third and final Editor for Football Manager 12.

Since the second update I've added around 40 new players, improved players info, hopefully made players ratings more accurate, created a 'Champions League' competition and added Sunderland Women's FC to the 'rest of the world' league.

WoFM12.3LastFM12Update.dbc

Give it a try and hopefully have a bit of fun with it.

Hi , I'm a French player!
You do a good job ! I can help you for French women league if you want !!!!
Excuse for my bad English :p