Reaction score
I'm not great with the editor, so I have no idea how plausible it would be - but sure I have seen posts in the past regarding Women's Football on FM.

Anyone know of anything for the current FM, or even interest? I know Miles wants to introduce it once there is 10 Pro Leagues

it would be a massive monumental task for us. I don't think we know next to enough about the players or the leagues to recreate them in FM. I'd take such a long time to get all the info, make each club, player and manager, league and nation rules. ect.

Miles said once there are 10 Ladies league with attendances matching that of the Championship, he'll introduce Ladies football into FM. which I honestly can't wait for. It'll make Journeyman saves that much more fun.

it would be a massive monumental task for us. I don't think we know next to enough about the players or the leagues to recreate them in FM. I'd take such a long time to get all the info, make each club, player and manager, league and nation rules. ect.

Miles said once there are 10 Ladies league with attendances matching that of the Championship, he'll introduce Ladies football into FM. which I honestly can't wait for. It'll make Journeyman saves that much more fun.

Yeah, totally fair enough! Hopefully this World Cup pushes them attendances up around the World.

I'd rather they spent their money on getting some decent licenses before they waste it on women's football tbh.