Cam!

Reaction score
I just won the Champions League with Everton but I finished 5th in league. I was incredibly surprised that I still qualify for the Champions League as I really didn't expect FM to allow you to qualify like Liverpool in 05/06.

Anyone else been in this situation? I was wondering what qualifying round I start in?

View attachment 191821View attachment 191822

Last edited:
Liverpool were rightly allowed to enter the CL in 05/06. It was the FA who didn't have the balls to enforce the rules and tell Everton they wouldn't be allowed to be embarrassed in the qualifying rounds. UEFA went on to change the rules after that season so nobody gets their feelings hurt in the future.

You'll start in the third qualifying round.

Last edited:
We weren't embarrassed actually, we were playing Villereal so it was always going to be difficult.

Oh and I get to go straight into the group stages.

Nice to see Derby County tying their record for fewest points in a season and breaking the record for largest negative goal difference. :p

That's how it works in real life. Winner always auto qualify, in place of one of their country's other slots.

i had that same incident.

but i was 4th, and won the CL, CC, and Fa. said that, i went straight to groupstage draws, not to Playoffs. how?/?/