won the premier league my first season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulReynolds

Reaction score
i have just won the premier league in my first season with manchester united. i've never won the premier league in my first season usually takes me a good few try's before i get it right so it's new to me to win it on my first here's a few screenshots of the table and other statistics. any questions feel free to ask (H)
View attachment 177684View attachment 177685

yeah i was gonna actually but i need a url to post the picture and i cba putting up :( + i noticed your thread after i posted it.

Congratulations. It might not seem a big achievement to some but you beat your personal best.

not really an achivement winning the prem with united :/

i realise its an achievment for u so congrats but its not that much of an acheivment, i got to a champions league final aswell as being champions but i didnt start my on thread on it :/

Congratulations. It might not seem a big achievement to some but you beat your personal best.

exactly,thank you! and yeah but i never usually win it without hardly any additions to the squad like i did. and i apologise for creating the thread i never noticed the other thread i could've posted it on.

Congrats man i don't even have the attention span to go a full season sometimes let alone win the league

totally agree, it might aswell be cheating, its too easy an man united
Comparing it to cheating might just be a bit extreme. There is a lot of work to be done with Man United even though they have some great players, replacing the likes of Giggs, Scholes and Van Der Sar etc. is still a challenge. You have Man City buying everyone and Chelsea with a very strong squad.

To a lot of you it may not be a challenge but it is obviously a challenge for him and one he succeded at, so there's no point having a go at him.

i find it funny that i said it doesnt happen to me often too win the league on my first go,it was also my first time playing the game which was started on the demo and i bought the game yesterday to continue it and comparing it to cheating? the top 4/5 have quite even sides and i hardly added anybody it was just new to me to do it first time that's why it's a big deal for me. chill out..:O

Congrats, keep it up and then you may be able to manage a better team :p only joking haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.