adityajain

Reaction score
I was just trying various teams on FM 11 demo and was amazed to see the U-19 squad of PSG......... I just couldn't belive it.. It is just a complete package of wonderkids.. more than 20 wonderkids here.... MUST SEE!!!

just see the screenies!!! (H)

Wow, strange. Do they have gen'd faces? I.e are they random

wait i show these players... are real.. wiill come with more screenies in few mins...

They're all real. Mind you though I'm not surprised considering they do have a lot of African/French dual nationality players. The current French team would be very very different if a lot of their players represented their other nationaliy. There's been a few articles on the drain of African youngsters opting to play for France.

The demo seemed to have loads of good youngsters at all the French Clubs - mostly under 18 and mostly African descent. Be interesting to see if this is replicated on the game on Friday. Better snap them up quick before Wenger gets his grubby mitts on them!!

yes many of them are african but i don't care about nationality... since i am gettting excellent players!!! ;)

screenies to prove players are real..

also see auxerre(screenie provided in this post)...

I will surely play with pSG when full comes,,, :)

note: screenshots may not be proper since i play FM on a netbook and there has been no skin for it.. waiting for full game... :)

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

Bump!!!

France is known for some excellent youngsters. I honestly believe if PSG keep hold of all them, then they can be A dominant european force in 7-10 years.

they are all good players looking at them but apart form 1 or 2 that is all they are and are going to be, good players, not excellent

They're all in the demo. Loads of them are really good.

looks like i know where i'll go shopping for youngsters (H)
btw if they are born and/or grown up in france they are french.

Not much point in having them because the demo only goes till January.
Would love to see how they turn.

these all are good especially the cbs. there are 6 quality cbs in u-19 squad + very famous sakho in psg squad...

If these players are really good,then i think PSG and France will rule the world!!