Tobe2k9

Reaction score
Seriously Guys This Boy Is Sick Currently On Loan At Hull... He Will Become My New Attacking Left Midfielder In Years To Come.

Everybody knows Marquinhos. If you used the search feature you would probably find more info on Marquinhos than Football Manager in general.

which FM are you playing?... i;ve searched for him and my results come up with two of them... whats team does he play for or whats his D.O.B?

He plays for palmeiras....he was ace on fm09 seen much of him on fm10 yet though.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Last edited:
I doubt he will be as good in FM10. He was a huge flop at Palmeiras last season.

yeah he is only 19 though. Also look where Keirrison went.. BARCELONA!

lol yea gotta get him european experience. I think he'll do well as with Marquinhos

marquinhos is not as good as he was at fm 09. i recommend avoiding this transfer and look for other players instead. keirrison is still good.

I still got him one of my favourite players so ill try and train and tutur him...

He may not look good but who's to say he wont turn out good.?
If trained right he could become good.

hope so. Who would you advise getting then... saintsinner

hope so. Who would you advise getting then... saintsinner

If i was you i would send my scouts to Brazil, Holland, Spain, Africa, Italy

I scouted them all the time on 09 and all the best youth & regens came from there so if i was you i would try that first and see what comes out of it.

cheers danny.

Also.

If you look in the reserve teams of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Ajax, Psv, LOSC Lille,

They have some good youth players that if trained right will become good

You can get him on loan at the beginning of the game for 0% wages for the full season, i got him for newcastle, i also got perea on loan for 6 months 0% wages both class for championship, also john fleck can be loaned again 0% wages for an entire season, all would be good for a bottom half prem club so if you are one of the better championship clubs or a mid table to europe prem you could sign all 3 of these on loan with view to buy clauses and test them out in your squad if they were good sign them if not send them back, although ive noticed its alot easier to loan players for free on this game than fm09 i always had to pay fees for loans before