Wonderful game

tet

Reaction score
This game is everything i hoped for and more, the interaction between players and managers is superb and the scouting engine is a different class, thanks SI. :D P.S I think i have a record a hat trick in 5 mins how do i post screenshots?

For screenshots read this.

So what the rest of you think of FM 2007 so far then?

I'm enjoying it, like the inclusion of team talk before kick off....need to get me wage bill down 7k, player interaction is cool.

im guessing your all talking about the demo right?? :|

well done Andy, must have too all of your A, A Levels to fig that out

It's class so much more in depth to other parts of the game, Love many things but the best has 2 be sending players to the reserves untill there fully fit

It's class so much more in depth to other parts of the game, Love many things but the best has 2 be sending players to the reserves untill there fully fit

yep thats ace, along with the new scouting system too :D cant wait to see what happens when you get new youngsters through :cool:

I like it. I like it a lot!! It's always nice to get a player to like you then unsettle them at their club to come to yours :D Also the controversial stuff after a match, was clearly onside for a goal! :p

god this game is *** and ive only been on it 5 mins

Where is quickest place 2 download it from, uni seems 2 b slowish cs theres so many peeps on network.