kessy

Reaction score
Hello guys,After posting the golden 4-4-1-1 a while ago, I am here again with another wonderful tactic. With this tactic, you'll see intense high pressing, very fast transition, lots of one-twos and lots of clear-cut chances( almost 5 CCC per game). What amazed me most is that even again great teams (Real Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea...) I don't even concede a shot on target most of the times.So without further ado, Here is the golden 3-4-3Enjoy and let me know how you find it!!!After starting an online save with a friend (using Man Utd) I realized that I was not scoring the way I wanted maybe due to injuries or under-performance of the lads. So I decided to change something to improve up front. Instead of the SS-AM-TM combination, I opted for the AM-T-DLF combination which seems to be better. TI and PI remained the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCB
gonna try this with England at the WC

What training? Who takes corners?
I usually give it to my best taker who is Mata (in the AM slot) so that I have always 2 plays (most of the time the 2 CMs) lurking outside the box

started using this after the celta vigo game, havent lost with it so i guess its going well so far. im playing as Athletic BilbaoView attachment 1163534
I am happy it is going on well. You even won against RM. That's great.How was that game? So far do you concede lots of chances? Do you create lots as well?

I tried this tactic with my Arsenal save and it's amazing so far.View attachment 1163587
I am really happy when I see your results. You conceded only 3 goals. Very similar to my save (only 4 goals in 23 games)I am still amazed by this tactic.Thanks for trying it and I hope your winning form continues!

What training? Who takes corners?
For the training, have a look at the team report. Mine stated that my team was not aggressive enough and lacks work rate so I opted for fitness even after the pre-season

I'm gonna try give this a go with Birmingham City see if I can train youth and get back in the prem using it.

Fiorentina

Used this formation away to AC Milan (4th). Solid performance, won 2-0. Front 3 caused them all sorts of trouble. SS and AM getting on the scoresheet. In my 2nd season and team is built to play 4-3-3 (1 DM, 2 Wingers and AF) So a lot of my players aren’t ideal for this formation. But they did well, 18 shots, 5 on target (should improve once familiar with the tactic). Need 2 wins to make it out of my Champions League group so will test it out and get back to you. So far I’m impressed.

This looks very promising so far. Tried it with my Milan save. I don't conceded that many goals, but I also dont score that much. Even with some of the best players i the world on offense, i seem to have trouble scoring. Especially away from home

Hey. Looking forward to try this. What type of players do you prefer for the roles, and why did you choose low crosses?

Hey. Looking forward to try this. What type of players do you prefer for the roles, and why did you choose low crosses?
For defenders, since I am playing a very line I need fast players with good ball control, anticipation and a bit of agilityFor wing backs, very good crossers, capable of dribbling and scoring sometimesFor CMs, one holds the position so someone who can really work hard to protect the back line. The other dictates the tempo so someone with great vision, decision, flair...For SS and AM very quick and intelligent players who can score and assistFor TM: Ideally, the system was made to suit Lukaku who got injured at the start of the season so I had no option than to play Martial or Rashford up there. Because he is quick and has high flair and a good finishing he was more often than not at the start of almost all my goals. Since my 3 front players and my 2 WBs were not very tall but quick I thought low crosses in the box will suit them.

For defenders, since I am playing a very line I need fast players with good ball control, anticipation and a bit of agilityFor wing backs, very good crossers, capable of dribbling and scoring sometimesFor CMs, one holds the position so someone who can really work hard to protect the back line. The other dictates the tempo so someone with great vision, decision, flair...For SS and AM very quick and intelligent players who can score and assistFor TM: Ideally, the system was made to suit Lukaku who got injured at the start of the season so I had no option than to play Martial or Rashford up there. Because he is quick and has high flair and a good finishing he was more often than not at the start of almost all my goals. Since my 3 front players and my 2 WBs were not very tall but quick I thought low crosses in the box will suit them.

Nice, thanx for reply. Have you tried changing the cm(d) to a deep lying playmaker or moving him back on slot as a regista?
And have you tried changing the am(s) to any other roles or did it just work the best with the am(s) role?

Makes sense with the target man. I have a player who's pretty dominant in the air, so will try changing the settings for crosses and see if it helps anything or just makes the tactic worse.

Incredibly frustrating tactic. Perhaps it only works with big sides (Man United for example). Currently Fiorentina. Fluid in this tactic and record is as follows. P-17 Won-10 Drew-2 Lost 5. Some of these losses have been absolutely ridiculous. 3-0 to Bologna(13th) 5-3 to Sassulo(11th) 4-1 to Napoli(2nd) 1-0 to Sampdoria (9th). Have only kept a clean sheet in 5 of those 17 games. So much for defensively solid. I think I saw someone else on this thread mention that they are having trouble scoring goals despite dominating. Same here. Some games I have a ridiculous amount of shots on target but just can’t finish them off. Will persevere until the end of the season and probably make some tweaks.

This looks very promising so far. Tried it with my Milan save. I don't conceded that many goals, but I also dont score that much. Even with some of the best players i the world on offense, i seem to have trouble scoring. Especially away from home
I have updated the tactic so feel free to check the opening post and try the 3-4-3 updated!