Nice, thanx for reply. Have you tried changing the cm(d) to a deep lying playmaker or moving him back on slot as a regista? And have you tried changing the am(s) to any other roles or did it just work the best with the am(s) role?Makes sense with the target man. I have a player who's pretty dominant in the air, so will try changing the settings for crosses and see if it helps anything or just makes the tactic worse.
Hi,You can opt for a DLP on defend duty if you want but for the registra I don't know because I want someone to protect the back 3 and the registra doesn't hold his position. I have tried only the AM role. I thought of an AP but since I have one already in the CM slot I opted for something different. Ideally, I want a role that can come back and help the 2 CMs as well when needed. For the crosses, I think you can select the mixed option so that the crosser can choose the best option (low, floating, whipped) depending on who he is targeting in the box since you have a mix of small and tall players up front.Anyway feel free to test the updated version of the tactic as well!

Incredibly frustrating tactic. Perhaps it only works with big sides (Man United for example). Currently Fiorentina. Fluid in this tactic and record is as follows. P-17 Won-10 Drew-2 Lost 5. Some of these losses have been absolutely ridiculous. 3-0 to Bologna(13th) 5-3 to Sassulo(11th) 4-1 to Napoli(2nd) 1-0 to Sampdoria (9th). Have only kept a clean sheet in 5 of those 17 games. So much for defensively solid. I think I saw someone else on this thread mention that they are having trouble scoring goals despite dominating. Same here. Some games I have a ridiculous amount of shots on target but just can’t finish them off. Will persevere until the end of the season and probably make some tweaks.
Hi, As I said I have not tested it with any other team so maybe it is not good for small teams. You can try the updated versionBefore the Arsenal game I used the original version and after the Arsenal game I switch to the updated version

Ciao, non c'è un file per scaricare questa tattica?
Sorry mate, I don't speak your language!Sentiti libero di usare sia la versione originale che quella aggiornata ( I hope google is good at translating). L'aggiornato è quello con 2 attaccanti

Last edited:
hi

[QUOTE = kessy; 3161716] Scusa amico, non parlo la tua lingua! [/ QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I'm Italian and I was wrong to write to you. is not there a file to download this tactic? do you know if it works even when using smaller teams?

[QUOTE = kessy; 3161716] Scusa amico, non parlo la tua lingua! [/ QUOTE]I'm sorry, I'm Italian and I was wrong to write to you. is not there a file to download this tactic? do you know if it works even when using smaller teams?
To be honest I have not tested it with smaller teams but feel free to try it. I have attached both tactics. Try the updated version first. I think it is better

hi

[QUOTE = kessy; 3161719] To be honest I have not tested it with smaller teams but feel free to try it. I have attached both tactics. Try the updated version first. I think it is better [/ QUOTE]
When you play outside, do you change anything in tactics? thank you

[QUOTE = kessy; 3161719] To be honest I have not tested it with smaller teams but feel free to try it. I have attached both tactics. Try the updated version first. I think it is better [/ QUOTE] When you play outside, do you change anything in tactics? thank you
No same tactics home and away

Hi,You can opt for a DLP on defend duty if you want but for the registra I don't know because I want someone to protect the back 3 and the registra doesn't hold his position. I have tried only the AM role. I thought of an AP but since I have one already in the CM slot I opted for something different. Ideally, I want a role that can come back and help the 2 CMs as well when needed. For the crosses, I think you can select the mixed option so that the crosser can choose the best option (low, floating, whipped) depending on who he is targeting in the box since you have a mix of small and tall players up front.Anyway feel free to test the updated version of the tactic as well!

Havent tried your new version, but I tweaked the previous one. Changed the cm(d) to a regista. Just moved him back one slot and ticked on more risky passes and shoot less often. Then I ticked on shoot less often for the targetman, shadowstriker and offensive mid. Felt they wasted to many opportunities from long shots. I just beat Bayern 2-0 away with a mediocre danish side, consisting mostly of homegrown players. They sported players costing 70mio pounds and my most expensive player is valued 2.8 mio pounds. So am happy with the tactic so far. Will try your new one as well.

I have tried your new updated version and i do score more now, but the old version was actually going really great for me in my second season. Now i really dont know wich version is better :)
View attachment 50832

Havent tried your new version, but I tweaked the previous one. Changed the cm(d) to a regista. Just moved him back one slot and ticked on more risky passes and shoot less often. Then I ticked on shoot less often for the targetman, shadowstriker and offensive mid. Felt they wasted to many opportunities from long shots. I just beat Bayern 2-0 away with a mediocre danish side, consisting mostly of homegrown players. They sported players costing 70mio pounds and my most expensive player is valued 2.8 mio pounds. So am happy with the tactic so far. Will try your new one as well.
good then mate!

I have tried your new updated version and i do score more now, but the old version was actually going really great for me in my second season. Now i really dont know wich version is better :)View attachment 1164072
woow! I am impressed! you can keep switching between the 2 to keep the opponents guessing

I did a test on holiday mode, tactic familiarity to max and all with the same Hoffenheim team (no transfers) at the start of the season. I played until 3rd May (so not a full season) each time and these were the results with some well known tactics:

1. Hoffenheim golden 3-4-3 66 points
2. Hoffenheim CE-Pep Away 62 points
3. Hoffenheim knap WOF343 61 points
4. Hoffenheim Cartel Ops v2 60 points
5. Hoffenheim Unstopable Attacking 59 points
5. Hoffenheim 532 dimartino 59 points
6. Hoffenheim TFF V3 58 points
6. Hoffenheim TFF V7 58 points
7. Hoffenheim Eirik Final 55 points
7. Hoffenheim 442 Essiko98 55 points
8. Hoffenheim Cartel Ops v3 54 points
9. Hoffenheim TFF V7 51 points
10. Hoffenheim CE-Pep Home 50 points
10. Hoffenheim Lifechanger 50 points
11. Hoffenheim kung fu dnz tweak Eirik 47 points
11. Hoffenheim 4213v 47 points
12. Hoffenheim Glory 2.0 44 points
13. Hoffenheim Paris ram 40 points
14. Hoffenheim Paris est Magnifique 39 points

I did a test on holiday mode, tactic familiarity to max and all with the same Hoffenheim team (no transfers) at the start of the season. I played until 3rd May (so not a full season) each time and these were the results with some well known tactics:1. Hoffenheim golden 3-4-3 66 points2. Hoffenheim CE-Pep Away 62 points3. Hoffenheim knap WOF343 61 points4. Hoffenheim Cartel Ops v2 60 points5. Hoffenheim Unstopable Attacking 59 points5. Hoffenheim 532 dimartino 59 points6. Hoffenheim TFF V3 58 points6. Hoffenheim TFF V7 58 points7. Hoffenheim Eirik Final 55 points7. Hoffenheim 442 Essiko98 55 points8. Hoffenheim Cartel Ops v3 54 points9. Hoffenheim TFF V7 51 points10. Hoffenheim CE-Pep Home 50 points10. Hoffenheim Lifechanger 50 points11. Hoffenheim kung fu dnz tweak Eirik 47 points11. Hoffenheim 4213v 47 points12. Hoffenheim Glory 2.0 44 points13. Hoffenheim Paris ram 40 points14. Hoffenheim Paris est Magnifique 39 points
Woow! is that my golden 3-4-3 up there?

Hello guys,After posting the golden 4-4-1-1 a while ago, I am here again with another wonderful tactic. With this tactic, you'll see intense high pressing, very fast transition, lots of one-twos and lots of clear-cut chances( almost 5 CCC per game). What amazed me most is that even again great teams (Real Madrid, Liverpool, Chelsea...) I don't even concede a shot on target most of the times.So without further ado, Here is the golden 3-4-3Enjoy and let me know how you find it!!!After starting an online save with a friend (using Man Utd) I realized that I was not scoring the way I wanted maybe due to injuries or under-performance of the lads. So I decided to change something to improve up front. Instead of the SS-AM-TM combination, I opted for the AM-T-DLF combination which seems to be better. TI and PI remained the same.
I am almost through the first season of my online save here are the results with the golden 3-4-3 updated! It is crazy!!!my 2 strikers score a lot and my 2 Wbs are the assists kings!