Wondering if anyone can help to turn my team around look inside

mgstewart91

Reaction score
View attachment 229091

Ok so first off im Blackpool i finished top of the championship last season and won the league cup i score like 97 goals conceded like 28.

This season i cant struggling really hard played 6 lost 6 - scored 3 conceded 20 - the only bonus is ive played - liverpool , man city , chelsea , arsenal thats 4 hard games but then i lost 5-2 to wolves and 1-0 to stoke and i just got knocked out of the league cup this season by arsenal. Also im having huge fitness problems because im playing so many games and i wish i didnt win the league cup to get into europa but the money is nice from there.

The only positive is that im scoring and playing well in the Europa Cup im up to the group stages and my group is Even anyone can go up. But i would prefer to not got relegated anyone can think up of a good formation for me to run i nthe EPL im having a nightmare. cant score cant defend.

and morale is way down the only way to get it up would be by winning like 3-0 and fa cup is starting soon isnt good.

il keep you updated with what happens

This is me 16 games in

View attachment 229238View attachment 229239

This guy really been playing well
View attachment 229240
New signing coming Hatem Ben Arfa MID , Carlos Vela ST , Matej Delac GK , Mouhamed 15 yr old regen but im low on cash now so thats it for few seasons.

omg man city just offered balotelli to me for 4.6 mill but i have no money since im getting carlos vela nooooo lol

Last edited:
I'd play a basic 442 using Rigid and Counter. You can't attack in the prem if your the worst team in the league. You should probably look for some loans and free transfers for some better experienced players until you can sign a better defense in January/Summer.

Like said above, don't attack, counter. And your midfield isn't balanced enough, you need at least one midfielder with defending duty. I'd set the central midfielder to defend. That is if you want to continue with this formation. Like said above, you can play a 4-4-2, or a 4-2-2-2. Or get one of those midfielders to defensive mid, should give you a little more defensive security.

K thanks for some of these and in that formation the centre usualy is ball winning thats just because i was changing some stuff.

Blackpool 3 Olympiakos 0 still going strong in europa quintero scored 2

got reading in the EPL praying i win this

Reading 3 Blackpool 1 zzzzzzzz

just got a 0-0 with west brom away from home and its sky rocketed moral and give us 1 point better than having 0

Last edited:
I went back to my orginal formation and everyone is playing better im scoring thanks to quintero

1-0 vs metalist in europa i win that
3-2 win vs portsmouth
4-2 win vs bolton
maybe it was because i was vs hard teams and i was playing so many games early cos of europa but things have calmed down now players always fit.
im still letting in unnecessary goals but were winning

Ive just signed carlos vela from arsenal lol it says he would have no intention of joining but he said he wants out of arsenal so i asked and i got him lol

id look at adam vass or sum1 like that and use BMW CM-AP and an achor man! AMR and AML use 1 to support, lucas andersen, new gk laurent branescu, guti on a free cm?