Wonderkid 360's Bundesliga Chaimran Game-The Story Thread

View attachment 317626
Frankfurts First Peice Of Buisness Under Walker

View attachment 317627
First of we see Kevin Trapp leave Frankfurt in the direction of fellow Bundesliga team Schalke this deal involves a £5m fee.

View attachment 317628
Next up one of Mexicos brightest ever talents Carlos Fierro joins the club for a bargain fee of £380k with a wage of £3.45k
View attachment 317629
Another signing in is that of the 'Norwiegan Xavi' a name given to him by alot of the media. This deal sees Frankfurt paying Tromso £1.65m and he will recieve a wage of £2.975k

View attachment 317630We then see 16 year old former Arsenal attacking midfielder Serge Gnabry join the club for a fee of £600k and he will recieve a youth wage of £100.

View attachment 317631
Finally we see Belgian striker Michy Batshuayi join the club for £3m and recieving a wage of £1.95k

Walker said "I believe all these signing to be of top quality and for 4 players to come in and one to leave for a total outlay of £830k is brilliant buisness by the club. All signing were agreed by me and the manager. We are still in the market for a couple of players but this is a brilliant start to what I hope will be a brillaint era with me in charge."

View attachment 317637
Two Players In One Out At Schalke
View attachment 317638View attachment 317639View attachment 317640
Schalke have announced the signing of Kevin Trapp for £5million from Frankfurt.Takashi Inui also joins for £2million and Tranquillo Barnetta. Inui will receive 20.5k p/w and Trapp 15k p/w. Both signings have been hailed by the fans and have been called 'The Future Of Schalke' by chairman Rodger le Dodger. Mexican Miguel Herrera has been brought in from America (The Mexican club) by le Dodger, after the French businessman recently sacked Jens Keller for an estimated fee of £2.5million.The Mexican will receive £1,400 at Schalke, his exact wage at America.

Well I m out the Game if this is at First Come First Serve basis... Or atleast u could have notified it first of the Rules.....Wanted Well Nem, Ademilson, Ruben Jenssen...
Anyways Mate I m leaving this....

Well I m out the Game if this is at First Come First Serve basis... Or atleast u could have notified it first of the Rules.....Wanted Well Nem, Ademilson, Ruben Jenssen...

I was just lucky to come on when i did, surely there is plenty of players still out their for you to pick up?

Seriously?
You sure?

The players cant be brought back and for a MidTable team like Gladbach they really were the Most Imp players for me to get so no point in now continuingfg now....
Sorry for this but really cant continue with this set of rules widout prior notification

i am a relegation threatened club who have signed 3 young brazilians? Hardly a big deal, it doesnt look like a lot of people have even confirmed their takeovers so not sure how long this will last?

ya but more ****** up abt the rules then the Players gone tbh...
would have liked it to remain the way it was as it gave all the teams an Equal chance of getting who they want...
Choosing Teams First Come First Serve is Understandable but not this really...
U have to have an equal chance of getting who u need or this should have been done in the Open and published on the thread for others to react and get their bids in for who they Want...

Im guessing this thread is dead? As like at least 12 guys havent even announced their takeovers yet? im on bornes prem story now and there is stuff constantly happening on that?

Im guessing this thread is dead? As like at least 12 guys havent even announced their takeovers yet? im on bornes prem story now and there is stuff constantly happening on that?

Yeah, I think it is.Daymn. I really wanted to do a chairman game too.
I might ask Borne if I can create a BPL chairman game aswell, because then I'll definitely get participants.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it is.Daymn. I really wanted to do a chairman game to.

What about trying a La Liga one as scarps stopped his and that had a lot of followers? if you do il take real madrid(H)
a lot of people seem to want to get into these maybe post the start of a new one on bornes game, the storyboard thread and the general discussion thread

What about trying a La Liga one as scarps stopped his and that had a lot of followers? if you do il take real madrid(H)
a lot of people seem to want to get into these maybe post the start of a new one on bornes game, the storyboard thread and the general discussion thread
I would but I really hate spamming lol.I might try BBVA.Depends if I get permission from borne on the BPL ting.

EDIT Might continue Scarp's if he doesn't get back. Not so sure about the BPL now because ppl aren't gonna want to compete in 2 BPL chairman games at once, are they?

Last edited:
I would but I really hate spamming lol.I might try BBVA.Depends if I get permission from borne on the BPL ting.

EDIT Might continue Scarp's if he doesn't get back. Not so sure about the BPL now because ppl aren't gonna want to compete in 2 BPL chairman games at once, are they?

No. No point playing 2 of the same league, you have 4 leagues to choose from dude.

Ligue 1
BBVA
Serie A
or restart your Bundesliga one.

I do agree with Kai Rooney, before i even looked at the story thread there had been at least 8 signings? Seems a bit unfair. Also there was no Chairman to Chairman window which is always helpful first.

I'd be up for this game if the rules were the same as the original game.

No. No point playing 2 of the same league, you have 4 leagues to choose from dude.

Ligue 1
BBVA
Serie A
or restart your Bundesliga one.

I do agree with Kai Rooney, before i even looked at the story thread there had been at least 8 signings? Seems a bit unfair. Also there was no Chairman to Chairman window which is always helpful first.

I'd be up for this game if the rules were the same as the original game.

Agreed.With League 1 you hardly go any money, and the bad sides are REALLY bad.I would like to continue Scarp's but I dunno if everybody wants to.. Serie a is to complicated because of co-ownerships and anyways the clubs have no money.I couldn't really restart Bundesliga becase there just doesn't seem to be enough interest. :(