Who will become the better player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, Mckee is actually amazing now, kinda reminds me of Sigurdsson in the way that he can be a game changer with one touch.

Yeah I have to admit, he has been awesome for me this season, tons of scorchers from outside the box and scores a lot of free kicks. Seems to keep on improving too. On the other hand, after I had a mini moan about Luke James, his finishing has just gone up to 15 and still only 20.

Yeah I have to admit, he has been awesome for me this season, tons of scorchers from outside the box and scores a lot of free kicks. Seems to keep on improving too. On the other hand, after I had a mini moan about Luke James, his finishing has just gone up to 15 and still only 20.

Gonna definitely look into getting Mckee in my next save. Got a soft spot for these sort of players I must admit.

Gonna definitely look into getting Mckee in my next save. Got a soft spot for these sort of players I must admit.

I'll warn you he may take a bit of work. Did his own training schedule for him from day one and special focus on Quickness as he is unbelieveably slow when he is younger. Also game him around about 20 games off the bench until this season.

I'll warn you he may take a bit of work. Did his own training schedule for him from day one and special focus on Quickness as he is unbelieveably slow when he is younger. Also game him around about 20 games off the bench until this season.

Alright mate, cheers for the advice :3

Well time for a final update on Joe McKee (can't see him progressing much more at age 25), to be honest it looks like he has turned out much much better than Luke James but in interest of fairness I'll wait and post a screen of him at 25 as well.

I feel he could have even turned out better than this by this age but he had a bad 4 month injury not too long ago which put his penalty and free kick stats down marginally. Those two stats are still his main force but for a midfielder (as his career stats shows) he doesn't half bag a lot of goals - all of which are generally spectacular 30 yarders.

In my eyes, he would be the absolute ideal replacement for someone like Frank Lampard or Sneijder.

Screens:

View attachment 250330View attachment 250331View attachment 250332

Conclusion: Definite wonderkid!

Hes developed much better than he has on my game lol

11 passing and pace and 18k value :p

Looks like he can become a fairly good goalscoring cm, looking forward to seeing James

Little update time, still going with this save - together with Luke James and McKee, 90% of my team are straight from the youth academy. Proud of the little *******, they've just finished second in the league and won the Euro Cup which, considering that the average age of the team is probably 21, I can see a Barcelona style dominance on its way when they all fully develop.

Changed the system around a bit. That 10% of players not HG includes a now ageing and diminishing Luis Suarez in 2018, I've made the radical decision of retraining McKee to play upfront alongside Luke James for the coming season. Attributes seem perfect for a deep lying forward.

As for Luke James, he has just had an exceptional season (perhaps better than stats suggest) - Top scorer in Euro Cup (Europa League) with 19 goals, and top scorer in the premier league with 27 goals, and 51 for the whole season.