Zpyro

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Need to find a wonderkid CB to partner Balanta in my Arsenal team. Looked at Varane, Zouma and Papadopoulos (Usual CB's I had in past FM's). Who's the best young CB's on this game?

Just got a scout report on him but it doesn't say much. How much does he usually go for?

7.5 mill first season best cb on the game with out a doubt a must buy im surprised u aint herd of him

I have heard of him. Just wanted to see if anyone had discovered anymore wonderkids. Wasn't sure how expensive/cheap he was on this game though.

lol u must of not read the first post properly he wants some 1 to partner balanta :p

haha I didn't I just saw he needs a wonderkid CB and saw noone said Balanta was like kinda weird :p

Not being funny, but what's wrong with the three you mentioned looking at? They haven't gotten worse this FM. Are they just too expensive?

How about Samuel Umtiti? Gets very ****** cheap by 2nd or even 3rd season if no renewal of contract (I got him on a free transfer during the 3rd season!)

In my first season with Southampton I signed Doria and Papadopoulos. Doria is amazing, Papadopoulos solid. In winter transfer window, I want to buy more quality but I couldn't buy Varane. I tried to buy Kurt Zouma, Bonucci or Salvatore Bocchetti, all of them too expensive and I ended buying Bruno Ecuele Manga for 8 millions Euro. However, I make a very good partnership with Doria and Manga, which stood up agains Chelsea, Man. City, Man Utd., Liverpool... you name it. I have now one of the strongest defense in Premier Division.

Manga is pretty good. I'd advise against Papadopoulous as a CB, due to his low concentration/composure. He makes a monster BWM, though. Varane and Zouma will both be horribly expensive, unless Zouma has submitted a transfer request, in which case you can get him reasonably cheaply. Doria or Manga would be your best bet, in that order.

Manga is pretty good. I'd advise against Papadopoulous as a CB, due to his low concentration/composure. He makes a monster BWM, though. Varane and Zouma will both be horribly expensive, unless Zouma has submitted a transfer request, in which case you can get him reasonably cheaply. Doria or Manga would be your best bet, in that order.

I was just going to say the same thing about Papodopoulos. The guy is a beast as a BWM

I was just going to say the same thing about Papodopoulos. The guy is a beast as a BWM

Ikr? He's probably the best BWM ingame, including regens I've seen till date. Just improve his passing, and you have an almost finished product, at a very young age too..

How much is Manga and Papadopoulous available for?

Manga was 6.5 Million $, iirc;; Newcastle bought him on my save. Papadopoulous, I activated his release clause. Although values generally vary from save to save depending on club status, player status, player form etc.