madridstasg

Reaction score
kudos fellow managerians ! im using real madrid now at 08/09 season having a few problems with certain player , i'm not losing or anything but i jus cant figure out why are they not scoring ?!!!

1. mario balotelli -28 apps / 7 goals / 13 assist . b4 i moved him from AMR back into striker role .and he cant score at all now !

2. gonzalo higuain . gets rating of like 5.5 every match . regardless of whether i place him as AMR or ST .

3. RAUL . when can i sk him to retire , as i don not want to sell a legend ..

4. axel witsel . he's not in my game at all !

5. ruben de la red . is he worth keepping ?

6. toni kroos , wesley sniejder , rafael van der vaart . who to kepp who to
sell ?

7. is there any training schedule to improve the teams ?

thx guys . will be extremely happy to hear from any of u ppl !

There's a training schedule called Tugs Training that alot of people use google it..

if you need a training schedule just make one yourself

The training only improves attributes. If you want you players to perform to full potential then play them in their preferred positions change their individual player tactics to compliment their attributes and playing style. ie. Fabregas Playmaker Free Role etc etc.

Willster

I doubt he means the one telling you about his post. Maybe the one where he tells you how to develop players? But don't quote me on that I'm just guessing. :|

actually van nistelrooy won pichichi and raul zarra with me, higuain is not good and balotelli wait for the second season, sneijder van der vaart and kroos keep them all!!! de la red becomes as good as gago so worth keeping javi garcia fuera torres fuera, do it like in reality raul backup striker and van gol poacher things will go better.

ive sold van nistel rooy , he's 33 !!! using raul and benzema as ST now . really wanna know how to play balotelli as a ST

vangol lats until 35 and boy that guy knows what to do with a ball but then I guess benzema as poacher and raul as second striker should work well too

jose baxter and jack rodwell both are wonderkids for me came through everton youth system