IGotThis

Reaction score
Due to a rapidly decreasing bank balance, the FA have allowed mega-rich Mohammed Al Amoudi to create a team that will enter in the Blue Square Bet North. All of the club's finances will be managed by Mr. Amoudi. He has hired unproven manager Brandon Rudney, and has told him to mold the club with the future in mind.
[h=1]
[/h]Signings
Laurentiu Branescu-GK
Alphonse Areola-GK
Nicolas Tagliafico-DL
Lucas Digne-DL
Karim Rekik-DC
Kurt Zouma-DC
Nathaniel Chalobah-DC
Rodrigo Caio-DC
Sime Vrsaljko-DR
Diacko Fofana-DR
Marco Veratti-MC
Lorenzo Crisetig-MC
Josh McEachran-MC
Paul Pogba-MC
Zeli Ismail-AMR
Felipe Andersen-AMC
Sudo-AMC
Gerard Deulofeu-AMRL
Joel Valencia-AMRL
Lucas Piazon-AMRLC, ST
Jese-ST
Ademilson-ST
Nick Powell-ST

When our rich owner guy told me to build for the future, I looked in the transfer market and found these "wonderkids" that will ensure by the time we reach the Premier League, our side will be one of the top. The highest age in our team is 19, so all of these players should stay with the clubs for 10 years, unless we decide to sell them. We should easily sweep through our competition in BSB North, but at the start of the season I will only have 15 players due to many of them travleing with their U-19 side. This should be an interesting season...

Only thing is, bigger clubs will probably come sniffing for your players. I suggest setting an asking price for all of them to £100M. Should fend them off :)