JamoL

Reaction score
Recently, I have secured promotion to the Premier League with my Leeds united team. At the end of last season, I got a new owner. This owner is very rich and has given me a good amount to spend for my first season in the top tier.

I am looking at bringing in a 3 'wonderkid' forwards. I will more than likely bring in Yaya Sanogo and Carlos Fierro. My third young forward however is very hard to choose. I was thinking of either Erick Torres or Jordan Ayew.

Would you pick one of these 2 ( Torres / Ayew ) or pick a different forward, and if so, who ? (must be young) !

Last edited:
In my experience, I have never used any of the people you mentioned, as I play in Brazil. In my opinion, a good signing would be Santiago Garcia of Athletico Paranaense in Brazil. He is a quality player, and my main striker. He is also pretty young. You could buy Dellatorre of Internacional (probably in the under 20s/under 23s) he is touted as the next Ronaldo (big fat Ronaldo) Or you could sign Diego Mauricio of Flamengo, who could play at AMR as well. Thats who i would get.

Mbaye Niang/Nelson Oliviera/Danny Welbeck/Alexandre Lacazette/Ruben Rochina/Vaclav Kadlec/Mushaga Bakenga/Diogo Campos/Vincent Aboubakar/Yannis Tafer/Mike/Alvaro/Fabio Borini/Kevin Volland/Alexander Kozlov/Diego Rubio/Jeannot/Sergio Araujo/Henrique/

I'm using Erick Torres, Mbaye Niang and Carloss Fierro to good effect in my newcastle save, but I must admit I had to choose between ayew and torres myself. went for torres as he was available for 3m and I was having bids of 7m for ayew rejected.