DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Anyone know what this is. It is in the FMRTE, and I don't have a clue what it does?

Thanks in advance.

Post us a screenie please, I wouldn't know mate, I wanna have a look

I'm gonna have a guess and say that it makes youngsters have the potential to become wonderkids or something along them lines.

Not had a look at the Real Time Editor yet. Will do later and see if I can find out.

That looks quite cool, might give that a download for my Arsenal game, when ~I get round to it

Looks cool, but I have no clue what it does :(

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Has anyone got any idea what this does!?!

Go to the options bit, then on the left hand side its the last option.

okay so i thought id show you what you can do with the wonder kid button using screenies so i chose one of my m8s attributes to do.

so heres his attributes at begginning of the game: fist 2 screenies

so we click here the make wonderkid button: 3rd screenie

and youll end up with the new attributes: last 2 screenies

you see how in wonderkid generator, you can change the probability, also there is a button on some player that says wonderkids, I'm guessing that changing the probabilities will change the effect the make wonderkid button has on the player in question?

Ohhh right... thanks alot ADDUTD!! :D
Going to use that on a couple of my youngsters in future games. Not this one though, i'm doing rather well without cheating :D

great addition but will leave it untill im bored with current game at the momment its the easyest fm i`ve ever played don`t know if thats a good thing:S

just seems to give em random good stats dosent matter if there a striker gives em defender stats? :S