va1kyri3

Reaction score
I always signed Nicolas Otamendi thanks to a lot mention of him here. My 1st game as newcastle, he was awesome for me, on of my best players.

Patch 10.3 comes, and he is utter rubbish for me (still in 1st season), probably one of my worst players. Almost always plays poorly. I issue warnings for poor performance, I fine him, I motivate him, no joy!!! His morale is on good, and he is glad to join Tottenham united :D

Is it I dont know how to play him? I play him as a CB cover, No joy. Play him as CB defend, worse! will try and put a screenie when i get home.

Would like to know if any other person(s) suffers from this. Wonderkid that do not perform :'(

he dont seem to be as good on my 10.3 patch. but i dont really buy him much as i think theres better myself.

Yeah he usually plays rubbish for my first season, didn't really understand why he gets so much mention.

I am in my 4th season with Birmingham, and he has played **** for me aswell. Maybe they changed soming about him in the update, or maybe its just bad luck :)

He always plays bad.... Not bad stats but makes crazy mistakes... Tried him with bunch of clubs, and in third season still bad ratings....

Last edited:
One question; who are Tottenham United?

cool, so its not just me! And away he goes :D hmmm...maybe i should give him another season. Bassong and Kaboul doing the trick for me. Just signed lukaku, another overmentioned player. i wonder how he will do.

Missed a chance to sign Agbonlahor, signed neymar instead. Gabby has 30 goals in 34 appearances for Villa. plus he scored a brace against me. Neymar was great for my newcastle befor 10.3. Neymar and Dzeko....ah i miss that team! :$

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

He always plays bad.... Not bad stats but makes crazy mistakes... Tried him with bunch of clubs, and in third season still bad ratings...
yes am tottenham united! he makes way too many mistakes

sakho seems a little bit different aswell in the update.

He's still solid for me in my third season. What about his defensive pairing?

i had him at Everton and he played great finished with an average of rating of 7.2 i had Heitinga as his mentor

I've never signed him before in any of my games as i think Mathias Jorgensen is much better and also cost much lesser i believe.

fausto rossi is another player that i find overated. he was highly reccomended by all my scouts but the instant he joined west ham he fell apart after two seasons he was sold to cardiff for 800k

he has very poor concentration, only good as a limited centre back stopper. you need a man alongside who can cover for him.

the last time a signed otamendi wis fur spurs an he played gd fur me usually bit ther wis abt 5/6 games he wis dreadful an had to fine um. ended up selling him to valencia fur 20 mill in 3rd season.

I have Otamendi for my Arsenal squad and hes performed averagely for me, gets about 7 - 7.10 a season. He trains well though, his stats are increasing all the time

they make mistakes cuz theyre inexperienced (?) they need some seasons under the belt, remember defenders reach their peak from 28-34