32 goals Max Clayton in first season,media prediction was for my club 24 but his goals pushed me in Premiership,including 3 goals in play off final against Brigton.
In second season i loaned Sharp for his partner in front,after i played 3 matches looks like i will fight for Europe in first season in Premiership.

If you are interested to see my tactic send me tell.

My golden rule for Fm,never use wingers and all the time play with 2 strikers.

245k038.jpg

Last edited:
Joel Pohjanpalo

Joel Pohjanpalo is my submission. He got a huge boost from last year. He starts at HJK (in Finland). He can be signed by lower league teams and is cheap. I signed him first year for my Crewe team (League One / England) for 100k on a 99k/year salary.
He's taken two knocks for me in the first year, and has been out for 9 weeks in total... However, he's scored 12 in 25 games for me with a couple of assists, and that's mainly from the AMC/AML positions.

For a 17 year old, his stats are pretty solid, especially his mental stats. He needs some work on his physical and technical stats, but at such a young age, I'm sure he has time to develop.

In real life, he's been linked with Liverpool recently.

I'm also going to start a thread on him in the sub-forum.

dwov1k.png

2b4ry8.png

wjv05j.png

Last edited:
Got him for 6M, he also has the "wonderkid" description now, after a few months at the club.

Ademilson is a beast, I found him while raiding the brazillian under 20s (Didn't think to look up wonderkids at the time)

He's currently valued at 18.25M and has 55 app with 54 goals. Won european golden boy and is on the verge of winning world. He's 21 atm.

Josip Radosevic. With the right tutoring and training, he could be an even better ball winning midfielder.

Start of the game (2012):

View attachment 288996

5 seasons in with AI training or should I say lack of AI training (2017):

View attachment 288997

The report does him no justice, only saying he is a useful player but then again that is with a very strong Newcastle squad, he is definately more than a useful player :)

Will Hughes Aged 17 Playes For Derby County... Football Manager 13 Worth about 600k Can get him for about 1.3 Million, I baught him for my chealsea team and he absolutly smashed it scoring 14 goals in one season, with 12 assist. i will upload a screen shot for you tonight...

32 goals Max Clayton in first season,media prediction was for my club 24 but his goals pushed me in Premiership,including 3 goals in play off final against Brigton.
In second season i loaned Sharp for his partner in front,after i played 3 matches looks like i will fight for Europe in first season in Premiership.

If you are interested to see my tactic send me tell.

My golden rule for Fm,never use wingers and all the time play with 2 strikers.

245k038.jpg

Nice - I would like to see your tactic - I am in process of building a two pronged attack tactic with no wingers - so would be interesting too see what you have.