The Wonderkid of the Week competition, I will be the judge (I will not enter
kiss.gif
) and I will choose who the winner is at the end of the week.

Attribute screenshots must be included!!

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21 (i.e: 20 or younger, future screenshots may be used, but has to be U/20)
2) No regens are allowed at all
3) One entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)
4) Please include Scout reports (easy for us to see how good they are in comparison to your main player)
5) They do not have to be classed as "wonderkids" to enter (We will determine whether or not he will be crowned as a Wonderkid
wink.gif
)
6) No edited players at all please, you will be banned from entering in the future
7) I will look more kindly on the more Unknown players, not your usual suspects like Neymar, Lukaku, Munian, Gotze etc etc (will not really consider them at all to be honest)
8) Player form will also be looked at and taken into account
9) Keep to the template please!
10) Repeat entries of the same players from different members will not count.

11) Each win gets you 3 points, good luck!

Template:

Wellington Nem

View attachment 279798

super awesome example! what skin is that?

that was from Fm12 I think mate, cannot remember, sorry

not to worry mate. I can never find a good enough skin to use on FM. I think the default white one is way too bright after a while and the dark one is very simple

not to worry mate. I can never find a good enough skin to use on FM. I think the default white one is way too bright after a while and the dark one is very simple

are you playing FM12 or Fm13?

I had been keeping an eye on this guy for the last year, but wasn't sure if I should sign him or not. Then he got transfer listed during the winter transfer season. I jumped at the chance to sign him from Velez, and I am glad I did. He's only had good games so far, lets hope it continues.
View attachment 358548

I had been keeping an eye on this guy for the last year, but wasn't sure if I should sign him or not. Then he got transfer listed during the winter transfer season. I jumped at the chance to sign him from Velez, and I am glad I did. He's only had good games so far, lets hope it continues.
View attachment 358548
Great Player, just signed him first season with Man U, Got Carrick Tutoring him and he is coming along really well!!

I would reccomend Arsenal 20 year old tommy dallison. he can play centre back only.

great player Monoccol! but off topic, where did you get your background skin? haha