playing better then vidic at the moment - he is in my main team vidic is in subs

Here is my first ever.

Name: Atila Turan
Nationality: French
Club: Grenoble Foot 38​

2dkbx9g.png
jh9fk2.png

Name: Seppe Brulmans
Nationality: Belgium
Club: Genk​

Guys, the idea is to post relatively unknown wonderkids. Vrsaljko, Varane, Turan... all of those are well known to pretty much everyone!

Name: Georgi Terziev
Club: Chernomorets (Burgas)
Position: CB (natural), RB
attachment.php

I doubt anyone know him ^^

He is doing wonders in my southampton team at the moment in the premier league, 3 goals in his last 5 games. 20 year old right winger from fiorentina for £4.4M, Ryder Matos...

lucas digne from lille..
he's a wonderkid..
just 18th years old..

I like your one Sam, particularly for the price, but don't they need to be under 21? Don't seem to be too many elligible entries in this week, Terziev looks good though. Mine will be due in shortly.

Raikan, if you tell me this kid is known, I think I might just cry... I've taken desperate measures and loaded the Chinese league, the Hungarian league, the Slovak league and every other one that I know nothing about!

Zhang Xizhe - 18 year old and given a 3 and a half star scout report by the world famous (ahem) Li Bin:

raikan ...
maybe you should put all the name that already being used in the OP ...
so we can minimize double posting from everyone .. :)

I like your one Sam, particularly for the price, but don't they need to be under 21? Don't seem to be too many elligible entries in this week, Terziev looks good though. Mine will be due in shortly.

I think its 21 and younger, if not I will change

I'd like to enter:

Orhan Gulle
Turkish
Gaziantepspor.

Benefits of making a transfer budgets list is the fact I can pick up some hidden gems like this guy. His physical and (most) mental stats are out of this world for an 18 year old.

[FONT=&quot]Name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: domagoj pusic
Club: NK osijek
D.O.B: 29/07/1991[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Nationality: Croatian[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Position[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: DMC/MC

[/FONT]

Keeper
Season bought: 2014-2015
He got a history starts at 2011-2012, so not a regen right?

107w10z.jpg