Matias Defederico! Signed him for Barcelona from Corinthians and he's scored two in two games! Also just got a 16 year old called Mario who has the potential to be better than Lionel Messi!

Presenting my wonderkid...
Name: MARCOS ALONSO
Age at start of game: 19 years.
Club at start of game: Bolton Wanderers
Position: LB

Here are his screen-shots at the age of 23. ( Bayern Munich made a bid of 10 million pounds + 35% profit from next sale and my chairman intervened and sold him )

View attachment 194345View attachment 194346View attachment 194347View attachment 194348

At the start of the game, 4 years ago, he did not look like much. He had an acceleration of 11 and I do not like to play deep. Paul Robinson of Bolton used to screw up frequently and so I was forced to play him in the side and he responded magnificently. Obviously, he used to get skinned by extremely fast wingers, but he managed to deal with them decently with the help of his high aggression and tough tackling. He is very decent with the ball at his feet and possess a superb long shot. After I played him regularly his stats started to improve but not much. 'Glide on water' wingers like Nani used to torture him.

Robinson was sold the next season as he was too old and was replaced by Stephen Salger of Koln who became my first choice LB. Marocs Alonso made very few league appearance, but played all the cup matches and the Europa League.

He was an average player and I decided that I needed a better back up to Salger than Marocs Alonso. I was in the process of selling him when the game decided to go kamikaze on all my left footed players. Salger was sent to the hospital for around 4 months with a fractured leg. So I had to make an emergency purchase of Lee Wallace to be my first choice LB. Lee Wallace was excellent going forward, but not so good in defending. So Marcos Alonso usurped his place and went on to become my first choice LB. With the help of Lee Wallce's tutoring he simply blossomed...

Highlights of Marcos Alonso's time with me:
1. Went on a 26 match unbeaten run in the 3 rd season.
2. Meanest back 4 in the EPL ( Guilo Donati, Gary Cahill, Andrea Esposito, Marcos Alonso )
3. English League Cup 2011, 2013
4. FA cup runner up 2012
5. Europa League 2013.

My chairman unfortunately sold him before the Europa Super Cup. Stephen Salger took his place and we won.

As his replacement I have signed Taye Taiwo of Marseille on loan for 300k pounds. Marseille have also loaned me their right back Cesar Azipilicueta... And both their contracts are gonna run out in 10 months... LOL... Crazy Marseille :)

Takashi Usami

Japanese winger. Im as bayern munich with new update and he replaced arjen robben when injured. loads of assists and few goals too. On loan from Osaka AC. 18 years old.

View attachment 195115View attachment 195116View attachment 195117View attachment 195118View attachment 195119

The first two are from the beginning of the game (scout report from Spurs) The last three are from a much later save game where I originally bought him for Stoke and more recently for Napoli. He was captain for England when they won the world cup as well as captain for Stoke when I won PL and Champions league. (in my save :p) I know he is quite well known but never as a potential wonderkid (I think) so I'm sorry if someone has already mentioned him.

View attachment 195115View attachment 195116View attachment 195117View attachment 195118View attachment 195119

The first two are from the beginning of the game (scout report from Spurs) The last three are from a much later save game where I originally bought him for Stoke and more recently for Napoli. He was captain for England when they won the world cup as well as captain for Stoke when I won PL and Champions league. (in my save :p) I know he is quite well known but never as a potential wonderkid (I think) so I'm sorry if someone has already mentioned him.

Good Find :)

The next you’re on an urban street, surrounded, claustrophobic, fighting for your life and looking eight ways at once with all your senses on high alert, chilled at the knowledge that the building you’re hiding behind can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Welcome to Battlefield 3.

battlefield cd key

I CONCUR!!

Martin Galvan. Haven't seen/heard much about him on this site, but looks like he could become a beast, he's only 17 at start of the game. Says he could be the next cuauhetemoc blanco (that really old mexican guy)....looks a good all-rounder...loving his work rate

Got to agree with you there chief bought him and trafic guarch my two mexican bandits ran a mock!!!

unfortunately he's dissapeared of the face of the earth on my new southampton game..........