Konflict

Reaction score
I am currently torn between signing either Neymar, or Iker Muniain. I have a 30mil bid accepted for Neymar, and a 20mil bid for Iker Muniain. But i'm not sure who I should sign. Neymar asks for bigger wages, but money is not issue right now.
I have already signed Mbaye Niang for the future of the team, I just need his partner (or partners - not sure what formation I am going to play yet.)

So, who should I choose and why? From the screenshots I have seen, Muniain seems to develop into a better player.

I'd go for Neymar. 30 million? :eek: BARGAIN! Lucky :) What season mate?

If you have enough to buy them both then I would. They are both versatile so give options in other areas. If you only have enough for one then I'd sign Neymar

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Iker Munian every day. Neymar is amazing, but he is selfish and wastes oo many chances. He also struggles to adapt to some countries \ styles of play. Add in the fact that Iker is cheaper and will never ask for as much in wages \ bonuses (Neymar can be a greedy little toad!) and there can only be the one choice.

Neymar can be trained to a beast AMR apparently, inside forward, definitely get them both is money is truely no option. One or the other I'd go Neymar, despite the wages (you said money was no option anyway), he has a higher PA than IM doesnt he?

He does. I have Hazard already, and I'm going to attempt to sign Gotze because he looks immense this year. I'll probably attempt to sign both then, they can join Cavani, Van Persie, Mbaye Niang, Yaya Sanogo and Theo Walcott.

Jesus christ your team must have been expensively assembled. Its not how I do it but I should imagine you'd have no problems winning the league.

Cavani and Hazard were the only big name signings really. Both were bought at 28.5mil. Hazard was bought in January. Having a lot of money takes the fun out of the game. I may restart and disable the first transfer window.

Personally i have never had any of them but seeing how they have done for other clubs and how good they become then i would easily go for Neymar, he also just won best player for the 2018 world cup on my file.

Cavani and Hazard were the only big name signings really. Both were bought at 28.5mil. Hazard was bought in January. Having a lot of money takes the fun out of the game. I may restart and disable the first transfer window.

First of all sign Neymar he is immense regardless of the price!!! Secondly how can a season with loads of money be boring, because its still a challenge, as even though you are tempted to buy another big play you have to think about the balance of your current squad and to many sales and to many buys always messes up the squad harmany........ but back on topic Neymar all day long!!! Just a quick question what is your squad??

Szchezny (sp.) - GK
LB- Gibbs
LCB - Vermearlan (sp)
RCB - Hummels
RB - Sagna

DM - Alex Song
CM - Jack Wilshere

LW - Hazard
RW - Gervinho

STL - Cavani
STR - van Persie

Subs: ter-Stegan (GK), Papadoupolous (CB, DM), M'Vila (DM), Arteta (CM), Arshavin (AM), Walcott (ST), Mbaye Niang (ST)

Even your subs are world class haha. I don't know how that game will continue to be much fun considering you have talent in bucketloads and should be able to compete for every title in every competition you're in.

Oh, and I think you can't go wrong with either Iker or Neymar. It really depends on how your team's playstyle and who would fit in better I guess.