paddy_09

Reaction score
I currently have 3 wonder kids in my team and have four 5* coachs four 4.5* coachs and one 4* coach and im trying to turn my wonderkids into world class players but they seem to not be imporving enough even in the areas which i have on intensive.
Also my players to not consistenly improve, its like 1 person has a good month and not the next.
I was wondering if any one could help me how to sort this out ?Thanks.

I think your expecting too much.

I agree. Give them a chance. They are young. It is hard to be consistent at any point at that age. Carry on with what you are doing and you should be fine. :)

all the wonderkids i have and young prospects never continuously improve like constant green arrows, one month they will change alot, then hardly at all. dont forget they'll proabably be reaching prime in around 10 seasons if they are still young enough to have wonderkid status...

be patient man..wonderkids dont turn worldclass in a month or a season..

you cant expect them to improve into the players they are touted t become in the first month or so (H)

yea it has only been a year. I was thinking that once they turn 21/22 the are at they reach there full potential and wont improve enoough but obviously i was wrong lol. Thanks for the help.

can you tell mi the names of 5 stars coaches

can you tell mi the names of 5 stars coaches

My 5 star coachs are - Shooting: meulensteen, Fitness: Di Salvo & demichelis Goalkeeping: lollichon

If anyone has any others in different areas please post. Thanks.