Wonderkid360's SUPER LEAGUE chairman game

I know its been badly handled dude but is that not a bit rash? Come on mate, don't leave the game!!

Wonderkid, could this other guy not be told that Kai asked for them?? Seems a bit rubbish that this guy bagged a team before you even told anyone else!!
Yea, well I've Pm'd hm, but he also lost out on Madrid in the BBVA one. (He's not active right now)
And i announced it like a miute after I PM'd him

Last edited:
Yeah but the madrid one cant count as the game didnt start! I am doing an online game with him and he is Barca who are still available so why not see if he wants them?>

Yeah but the madrid one cant count as the game didnt start! I am doing an online game with him and he is Barca who are still available so why not see if he wants them?>
OK.All right.If Kai still want's to join, I'll see what he says and we can be done with this mess

i dont think kai wants to carry on so i would just let duzzy have man utd so we dont lose anymore players

Just posting so this stays near the top of the discussion thread list(H)

Ok everyone, we'll probably start this with the AI teams
,however seeing as I'm on holiday(the only way to get connection is to stand on the roof lol)
I will have to postpone all the editing until Friday.Please keep this near the top of the list and THIS THREAD IS NOT DEAD if you wish to join

Ok everyone, we'll probably start this with the AI teams
,however seeing as I'm on holiday(the only way to get connection is to stand on the roof lol)
I will have to postpone all the editing until Friday.Please keep this near the top of the list and THIS THREAD IS NOT DEAD if you wish to join

Perfect mate, enjoy your holiday!

cant wait for this to get started on friday been missing a chairman game since bornes one broke!