Wonderkid360's Super League Chairman Game

I have not. It is just that nobiody has made any attempt to show interest in playing.

You need to be doing something about it.. Only a few people have written on here about the takeover - with the rest, message them or get rid of them! The messages I have sent to other people playing on this about transfers feels kinda pointless, I havent even received 1 reply.

This is where you have to take control Wonderkid - no offence meant - and just start kicking people out/letting new people in! Get it up again!

I am still up for this, i just presumed that it had gone a bit quiet. I have had no requests for any of my players.

Also, i thought you were going to post budgets for each club so we could see what we had available? Or have we to do this ourselves in game?

Any one want a Dortmund player? Im sure a deal can be done ;)

i'm still up for this...
I am still up for this, i just presumed that it had gone a bit quiet. I have had no requests for any of my players.

Also, i thought you were going to post budgets for each club so we could see what we had available? Or have we to do this ourselves in game?

Any one want a Dortmund player? Im sure a deal can be done ;)

£20 for the team;)?

So me asking twice if there are any teams left is showing no interest?
No,sorry that i meant the people in the game. i am sorry I have not replied.
You need to be doing something about it.. Only a few people have written on here about the takeover - with the rest, message them or get rid of them! The messages I have sent to other people playing on this about transfers feels kinda pointless, I havent even received 1 reply.

This is where you have to take control Wonderkid - no offence meant - and just start kicking people out/letting new people in! Get it up again!
You're right.Ill try and do it tommorow morning