Status
Not open for further replies.

Linxiting

Reaction score
Hi guys

There's a new wonderkids list with screenshots of Football Manager 2011.

List of wonderkids with screenshots FM2011

Again a great list. With players like Dentinho, Sergio Canales, Marko Livaja, Kiko, Mats Rits and many more! If you want players to be added, post them in this Thread.

List updated!

Did you find a really good wonderkid? Post them in this tread here and the list will be updated thanks to you!

Omg, lol, its my second season and Real is asking 20m for canales.....URG!!! I already have Lukaku and Danny Wilson

Great list. You should also add Jack Wilshere, Fraser Fyvie and Mario Gotze

List updated again, have fun guys!!!!
Does anyone have other, not well known, talents I could add to the list?

Sani Emmanuel

Plays for Nigerian Amateur Club "My People" for pocket change and can be signed for free (~18K compensation) and will go even to lower leagues.
Not sure what databases you need to load for him, though.
He has pretty good all-round-stats, although a bit slow for my liking.
I just signed him this season, so no clue how he develops, but he has a ***SPOILER -9 PA SPOILER***.

In real life, he was in Nigeria U17, scored 5 goals at the last world-cup COMING FROM THE BENCH IN EACH MATCH, got the golden boot and the silver shoe award and is now in the U21 team.
He had trials at Chelsea and Tottenham but they didn't sign him because of work permit things, as I read.

List updated. If you find new wonderkids, please let me know and maybe add a screenshot of the player. Will try to add them as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.