Wonderkids advice, FAQ And good young stars

Kanasaurus

Reaction score
I use fm for 2 reasons, testing and fun
lately i tested good young stars in a german team.
i found the that the best young stars in the game are:
Lucas moura
adryan
casemiro
felipe anderson
neymar
ganso
chamberlain
myaichi
ramsey
wilshere
pogba
ben amos
szczezney
de gea
douglas costa
fabio
rafael
Rafael leão
Gotze
hazard
2nd hazard (thorgan)
medina
yaisien
ongenda
Asmoah
very good players andlearn to work together quickly
obviously you wont be able to buy all of them but there just good for you to know
thanks for reading! Post any questions necessary and i'll get back to you shortly:)

Also stevan jovetic
abel hernandez
delefou
rafinha
dongou
thanks!!

Hello mate, we're in September 2012. What about you?

just saying mate, there are literally thousands of sites/pages with the information you gave right there. i'm surprised you thought any of this would be news to people. :-D

LOOOL honestly mate your right, but just incase some people are new to fm and dot know... What am i saying:-D but if some ppl have checked here first it might be useful

I didnt think itd be news reall just thought some ppl didnt know

I'd like to say straight away Ben Amos is not a wonderkid he's a decent backup GK but nothing more, better backups include Peter Gulacsi and Alex Smithies.

If you give him a few years he works out, thats what i did in my tactic testing career

you got a screen shot of your best possible turnout for throgan hazard?

Yeah, true, but you could always use him as backup and play Bernd Leno or Ter Stegen, even Szczezny or De gea

I dont know what the set up at Man Ud is but youths come on at more than twice the speed of any other team i've had. Every season i've promoted at least 2 youths into 1st team contention

I dont know what the set up at Man Ud is but youths come on at more than twice the speed of any other team i've had. Every season i've promoted at least 2 youths into 1st team contention

United are notorius for it along with Real Madrid. They produce insame amounts of quality regens. No other team comes close