Wonderkid's auction game sign up

Perhaps. I may just create a custom league of twelve if we don't get anyone more by tommorrow.

We need to get this **** started I go on holiday on Sunday for a week :-(

Hi guys, I want to run an auction game after the recent, unfortunate demise of my chairman game. I don't want to start making the whole thread and stuff and not have enough players, so I though I would post here first. I am looking for around 7 - 9 people who are committed (I have about 9-7 I think will join) and so I wanted to do this as a general gauge of interest/sign up.
A good example of an auction game can be found here.

I'll join
o.png

didn't know custom league was an option (never used the editor). That is probably the best option. Better get this started before the civil war starts here in the States...

I have succesfully edited it for there to now only be 13 ​teams in the Belgium Pro League. The thread will be up today.

I have succesfully edited it for there to now only be 13 ​teams in the Belgium Pro League. The thread will be up today.

Really sorry man, but don't think i will had the time to be actively involved in this, as am now running a BAP thread, and playing an online game so not really got time.

In that case, can everyone report in that they wish to continue (post on this thread)

Yeh I still want in but I do go on holiday on Friday so might miss the first couple of rounds depending on when it starts/how quick u set deadlines for

Back